West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Your name(IG):Jhonny_Don
Internet protoco:I got it but i am not sure about it
Name of the admin who banned you:I don't know
Date and time of Ban:16 june,evening(sorry,i did not saw time)
Reason:Don't know
More information::I was justing walking to [VLA]Ramirez and [VLA]Gonzalo and i did /hs and then server was closed it self and it was written"You are banned from this server"
Screenshots:None
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:00 pm

http://www.whatismyip.com/
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks.So my IP is 122.163.215.5
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Ill tell you the reasons:

-First of all - Multiaccounting. You been [PD]Robert and [TDF]Dan at the same time, and when I busted you, you told me the truth that you did multiaccount and you are sorry about it, I told you to stick to one account after what yo ucontinued to use [TDF]Dan account, on the next day you already were [PD]Robert again and you told me that you want to be [PD] because of "free" weapons... And like on the same evening you already went to join [VLA] with your Johny Don account.

I closed my eyes on your multiaccounting but then another problem pops out, you were still abusing LSPD locker. I disarmed you once and told you to stop abusing the LSPD locker, and what you did? you just /q'd and took Cadet skin again, got yourself guns, relogged and took [VLA] skin again and took the /dgun'ed weapons. I banned you mainly for your shitty behaviour, because when I tell you to stop you must stop and not continue to abuse.

-Stay Banned

Last edited by Compton on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 pm

I have left [PD] ask [PD]marcus and [TDf]lil_jamal Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Compton wrote:
Ill tell you the reasons:

-First of all - Multiaccounting. You been [PD]Robert and [TDF]Dan at the same time, and when I busted you, you told me the truth that you did multiaccount and you are sorry about it, I told you to stick to one account after what yo ucontinued to use [TDF]Dan account, on the next day you already were [PD]Robert again and you told me that you want to be [PD] because of "free" weapons... And like on the same evening you already went to join [VLA] with your Johny Don account.

I closed my eyes on your multiaccounting but then another problem pops out, you were still abusing LSPD locker. I disarmed you once and told you to stop abusing the LSPD locker, and what you did? you just /q'd and took Cadet skin again, got yourself guns, relogged and took [VLA] skin again and took the /dgun'ed weapons. I banned you mainly for your shitty behaviour, because when I tell you to stop you must stop and not continue to abuse.

-Stay Banned
AIght listen when took [PD] tag off i was already having gun in my jhonny acc because when i was cadet i forgot to take gun from jhonny acc so i was having the gun and then you disarmed me but the guns i was having in [PD]Robert acc i hid them and when i reloged i took gun and then it was written "You are banned from this server" blunt
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Stop double posting you're staying banned locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal   Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jhonny_Don's Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1