West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Buying Business Script

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Buying Business Script Empty
PostSubject: Buying Business Script   Buying Business Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:21 am

There is my idea :

We should be able to buy Business,it's gona be like house but better.
Cause if you buy a house,we should be able to ''hide'' stuffs inside like drugs,weapons,money.
But if we buy a house,the one who bough it his the owner but if you'r with a gang and all members give moneys to the leader so y'all can bought a business.
Its could add Realism to the server 'cause IRL,when gang or Mafia have too much ''contrefit'' moneys,they bough a business ( restaurant,laudromat,etc...) and
they do profit with it ! For tell it simple,they transform ''Illgegal'' money into Legaly money !
So if you buy a business,you should be able to do profit with it.

Exemple : If you'r 10 in your gang,and the business cost 100k,each members should give 10k to the leader so he'll bough it ( But its rply gona be bought by all the members but technicaly,there is only 1 owner ! )
If me and my homies from SBF choose to buy the BarberShop in Seville,we pay a part ( exemple its cost 135K ) we all pay our part,than,at each Payday ( The Owner of the business should be able to get more cash cause of the profit from his business )

ATM,we're getting 500$ each payday,but depending on the Business ( More the business cost,more you do profit with it ) you can get better payday like 1k more cause of the business.

And with the money,the leader could bought new stuffs for the gang,like drugs,weapons and Hoes !!!!
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Buying Business Script   Buying Business Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 am

This idea with the business stuff is not bad.
But we should finish the main things first.

((btw. nice signature Keelo.))
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Buying Business Script   Buying Business Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 am

Geah,i think same things as you,i mean,this Business Script is ain't urgent,its dosn't even matter if CPT choose to add it or no,but you'r right,Most importants things should be finished first !

((Geah Thanks,Nice Signature too,Officer Tenpenny ))
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Buying Business Script   Buying Business Script Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Meanwhile Denied, It's not so needed and aint time to talk about this yet.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Business Script   Buying Business Script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Business Script
Page 1 of 1