West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop

Go down 
+2
Craig
Tuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Empty
PostSubject: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:04 am

IC Questions

Character Name:Jerkov Denenov
Character Age:38
How does your character look:..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop EP_Viggo_206_6
Tell something you know about this gang:The Russian Mafia only appear in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for a short time, only being seen in three missions. They wear black t-shirts or gray sweaters, or matching jackets and trousers, and they use a wide arsenal of weapons. Though they have no permanent stake in the state, they have claimed the Atrium as a temporary turf in the mission Just Business, and also appear in league with the Ballas, Los Santos Vagos and San Fierro Rifa in Big Smoke's "Crack Palace". Their influence is obviously felt considerably more overseas, but after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Russian mobsters flooded into America.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Snoop
What is your real life age:12
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):gmt +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[KTB]
What faction do you want to lead:Russian Mafia [RM]
Why do you want to lead this faction:Becouse nobody want to rp as Russian,so i dicade to take a rp with this faction
List the members you have so far:None for now
Can you be a good and active leader:Yep
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Pg-Power Gaming is some thing we cant do in realy life but we cant IG like:/me grabs a car then trows it
Explain the term MG:Meta Gaming is thing when we mixing OOC with IC
Give an example of a good /me command:/Me lifts up hsi hoodie withdraws out colt45
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/me attepts to frisk guy,/do what do i found,/Do gun,wallet,card id
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8-10

Last edited by Snoop on Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:08 am

I haven't roleplayed with you so I can't really vote, but your writing isn't very good, and you copied the "Tell something you know about this gang" part.
I'll stay neutral now until I see your roleplay.

By the way, please change your signature, since you are not in KTB and you are not RPing as Big Bear.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

I did
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:55 am

Okay, I'll give you a chance at this since we need more Mafia people in-game, you have received my vote.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:00 pm

remove my post.

Last edited by Spikey on Wed May 02, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Spikey wrote:
You didn't read the leadership rules,it's obvious.
"Only administrators, helpers and faction leaders may vote in the topics!" and I did
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Some RolePlay Alone
..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop MCMne
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I want to see your RP IG first so Neutral for now.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

As you can notice I'm not patient so I give up from this apply(but I am loyal)
May admins lock this
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:51 pm

You applied only 3 hours ago..... that's why people should REALLY think before they apply anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop   ..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::Russian Mafia::..Leadership -by Snoop
Page 1 of 1