West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

West coast life roleplay promotion video

Go down 
+3
Wh1t3
Hunter.
Rictronator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

West coast life roleplay promotion video Empty
PostSubject: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm

I made that video to promote the server :3

Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Cool man!!! you was good shotter,and shit kill 2 cops ain't easy,but you can't versus me trolling
btw: I feel so sorry that he kill you at the end no fair shit I'm crying Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad but you will kick those bitches right? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
pooh so sad,im really sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Lawl, i talked with dice and we will get an payback soon @dice <3 you will see ;3,
and i make more soon^^
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I would watch the video if my youtube wasn't bugged like hell. I'll watch it when I'll be able to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 pm

White wrote:
I would watch the video if my youtube wasn't bugged like hell. I'll watch it when I'll be able to.
Okay I'll say you the video:

lakruze does /hs3 paco too.
Police car came,lakruze bop his deagle out he start to shoot cop,bam cop earn an headshot and lakruze pulled the triger twice.
another cop came but lakruze owned him.
Lakruze and Paco riding in downtown los santos unter the bridge,then they came to GS at the bridge down
car start to DB them,and the superhero!! lakruze!! tok out his deagle bam bam,AND LAKRUZE GOT OWNED NOOO Sad Sad Sad

Hope you enjoy the video blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

My grandmother used to tell me better stories than you telling me how a VIDEO started and/or ended.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 pm

You say you're youtube is bugged,so I help you,enjoy the vid trolling
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:27 am

White wrote:
What's the bug? Because I think I got the same bug as you. When I open google and type in youtube and click on the link, I type in a video name and click on It. Then the screen Is black and the video doesn't start, comments are visible though.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Nah , duh , for me , the internet is just lazy as a mother fucker.
When I type www.youtube.com etc. it just loading whole time , nothing comes up, lol , when I am lucky it comes up. Well I ain't got any such virus , so I guess it is the lazy dumb internet connection.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Dude use Google Chrome man! you got all saved stuff and you just click on the spoiler it's better then mozila,or you can use opera too if you got that BUG
and stop going Off-Topic
and post some comments
Back to top Go down
None of Your Business

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

nice video man, respect afro
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:55 am

Kool video Smile you're good shotter man
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 am

Thank you^^
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Paul wrote:
White wrote:
What's the bug? Because I think I got the same bug as you. When I open google and type in youtube and click on the link, I type in a video name and click on It. Then the screen Is black and the video doesn't start, comments are visible though.

Same as that.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Just download GOOGLE CHORME ! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West coast life roleplay promotion video   West coast life roleplay promotion video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West coast life roleplay promotion video
Page 1 of 1