West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Danko the Gipsy racist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

Danko the Gipsy racist. Empty
PostSubject: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Your server name:Cat

When did this happen (date, time)?:Friday,20,20:04 GMT2+

Who are you reporting?:Danko

What are you reporting this person for?:For Gi*** racism.

Evidence:Danko the Gipsy racist. Kdt51
Danko the Gipsy racist. X1H6U

Note:I said ICly:"UR GIPSY"I meant that to the ballas.Then Danko fliped out with his racism.
I'm In Real Life Brown. and some kids said to me: Haha Nigger or Gipsy...I'm just brown IRL I'm not a Gipsy...they stink and shit...but everybody is an man or?... everybody has an life right? and that ain't fear to tell to someone whos brown/black nigger/gipsy or?

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

What kind of a RP sentence is "UR GIPSY" is, thats pure MG my friend, please use proper based sentences when you are talking in IC chat and not internet slang.

And I dont see nothing racist there, "im fighting them , everyday at school" is nothing racist, I find it more like a Troll sentence, but if you want people to not troll you, you shouldent troll them aswel, I know you do it and I saw it couple of times, trying to make people mad so they will tell you something bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:00 pm

So basically it looks like both of you guys was messing around.
Back to top Go down
Hunter.
Known Player
Known Player
Hunter.

PostSubject: Re: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah,man lock this
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danko the Gipsy racist.   Danko the Gipsy racist. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danko the Gipsy racist.
Page 1 of 1