West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

read read read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

read read read Empty
PostSubject: read read read   read read read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Hmm...u should get re-wards like ''Money,Skin,House'' or somethin else if u inviting players too the server like:

1 player: 3k
2 players: 5k
3 players: 7k
and so on

but when u have invite over 7 players thats pretty much u should get somethin more special for helping the server like a skin or house Smile

/disscus What a Face
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

read read read Empty
PostSubject: Re: read read read   read read read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 am

lol.... and then if a player turns out to be a total n00b, and flames everybody at the end and leaves? For what you got rewarded? You know it's also a job for me and not a really simple one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

read read read Empty
PostSubject: Re: read read read   read read read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 am

Personaly,if i would bring peoples to server,my rewards would be to see the Server Active and with a nice Communauty.

Ol Familie,bring more players if you want,you won't get rewards but maybe they'll join SBF or maybe they'll join others gang and it's gona be more enemies to blast afro
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

read read read Empty
PostSubject: Re: read read read   read read read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Compton wrote:
lol.... and then if a player turns out to be a total n00b, and flames everybody at the end and leaves? For what you got rewarded? .

if u inviting a n00b u dnt get a reward...but if u gets rewards then ppl will start going too other server and spamm there chat like : join 193.104.68.40:7786 itst he best server11111 afro
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

read read read Empty
PostSubject: Re: read read read   read read read Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Lol, I dont want to see such bullshit from anyone!!! Coming to other servers and spamming our IP? WTF!!! That aint proffesional and all you will get is hackers! I rather sit with 0 players than advirtising like that, and If I will find out that you did this you will be punished.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

read read read Empty
PostSubject: Re: read read read   read read read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

read read read
Page 1 of 1