West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Anti Weapon and Money Hack

Go down 
+7
►Randy◄
gundus
Jiggy
Connection
тесhnique
Smokey
Compton/Kollay
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Anti Weapon and Money Hack Empty
PostSubject: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Well, I been working on few things to provide more security for the server since nowadays our admins aint that active and hackers are just ruining the game for you guys, So I Updated our anti weapon hack system a little bit more for more security and added a anti money cheat script. Now you wont be having problems of recieving those huge money ammounts from hackers.

If you'll find any bugs, report.

Now maybe bad news for some of the server players, it's about time we clean up the accounts a little and the money on our server since I dont think all of our players been honest with me about their money, someone been hacking, someone kept money from hackers and etc, and with this new anti money cheat system there wont be problems like that anymore, so we will start from a fresh list. I will reduce my account money aswel and I wont give it back to myself, so If I can live without huge money ammount you guys can too.

P.S. Donators will keep the money ammounts that they got as a reward.

I will do the money reset soon.

Last edited by Compton on Sat May 12, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Great now we all can play fair Razz
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Good news, and I don't think it will be a big drama for our players about loosing the cash, I have about 20k but I don't care about loosing it, hah.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 pm

-.- , just pretty annoying to lose all the cash. I have like 160k lol , (( I had 60k from Toxic , you can ask him self if you don't belive me Razz )) it's much money I know , but i like reached 160k same day I going to lose them... its actually fair but at the same time unfair , you know ? would be nice if i could keep some of the cash and no don't take this post as drama , please.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 pm

I totally agree with this.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Does Donation to Boelie also count?
I donated to him and he gave me money.
Pls don't restart my cash.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

All Donators, please pm me your cash ammounts on forums,
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Well Dont be surprised if you will need to /register on the server again, it's because all of the account were rested, so you must create them again.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:52 am

Aww man.. was having about 20k much? Sad anyway atleast now everything will be fair..
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 am

it's not big problem for newest people from here but i feel bad when someone lose big things,like me.it's feel bad when i lose around 240k affraid scratch roflmao

Last edited by Peanutt on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 am

Well..If your gonna reset all the non donating players, Then atleast lower the weapon prices because all our money will be reset and if we buy one gun, We will lose alota cash and get weak as piss ammo.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

Nah, it will make lower DM level, so thats cool.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

Peanutt wrote:
That not problem for you guys,how about me?!! i got 200K before affraid Crying or Very sad scratch rofl
Your cash is already reseted, so, you can't discuss this.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Gundus can have his IG money back from me if he wants but i didnt see any donation from him so far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 pm

I donated for you like a month ago, and untill yesterday you didn't give me what I asked for, when I see an admin IG I'll ask him to give me 180k.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Its good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Weapon and Money Hack   Anti Weapon and Money Hack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti Weapon and Money Hack
Page 1 of 1