West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Smokey - Freestyle [PSR]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Smokey - Freestyle [PSR] Empty
PostSubject: Smokey - Freestyle [PSR]   Smokey - Freestyle [PSR] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 am

(talking:)Chea Nigga The mothafucken Tog Nigga in the house *laughs* this is fo the Idlewood Ballas (Raps:) Posted in the mothafucken hood with my glock, coking it back looking out fo any cops. I see my homie C in the hood i say what up nigga we always up to no good. Life in Idlewood is rough killing Greenies eveyday like true niggas would, FYB tatted on my head i been in the game for 10 years i'm still in the hood i live in the hood fuck a bitch in the hood, Idewood is mah life nigga i'm in it till i die PURPLE SIDE RECORD Z we up in the game FUCK Kitty BUSTAZ, we kill a KITTY eveyday!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs*(talks:) nigga this is just a freestyle fo my hood Fuck a KITTY BUSTA KILLAH ALL DAY Motherfuckers stay out of idlewood are my niggas will blast your ass *laughs* I'm out /ME SHOUT PURPLE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Smokey - Freestyle [PSR]
Page 1 of 1