West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Here will Scotty and the co leader post Missions that you guys can do to earn easy Stars.
by doing the mission you will have to ask in our discussions or PM me In Game. When you are done with the mission you can post Screen Shots in our Media.

NOTICES! MISSION COMING OUT SOON!

Last edited by ConneC-Tion on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Mission 1. Name: The Russian Bratvas

Mission Status : COMPLETED

Objective:So the russians called me few hours ago and wanted to make a deal down the old train factory near Ocean Docks, there is a black van at our parking lot in Glen Park its loaded with heavy weaponary you going to deliver the van to them , they will waiting there with a brief case with money , take the money deliver the weapons and get out of there , don't start no useless shit during the deal.

Mission Reward: It Depends on how you doing it, but at least you will get 2.500$ If you make it succeed. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Mission 2.Name: You Got The Change?

Mission Status : Completed!

Objective:Now you all know that Old Reece, Grove Street Famz Barber. He owe us big money and he told me he would pay it back yesterday and I dint got shit from him , you go there scare his ass up , don't hurt him. destroy all interior and shit , steal all his fucking cash from the cashier , and we straight , aight?

Mission Reward: You'll get 1.500$ since he owed me 2.500$, hurry up G'.

HINT: Don't kill Old Reece , make him scared , destroy the barber interior and steal the cash.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Special Mission 1.Name: Seville Going down.

Mission Status : Beginning

Objective:Listen up fellas and listen up good! MC Dan' trynna diss me ova radio , and I will make sure it was his last, we will dip to seville and cap his shitty ass, so I want everyone meet down the jeffersons motel for a crew meeting Make sure you wont get followed the way to Jeffersons Motel , this one is big.

Mission Reward: You'll get 3000$ and gain much respect , dis one is big I aint playing!

HINT: Meet down the jeffersons motel,make sure you follow Scotty's lead carefully , don't fuck around and listen good!.

THIS MISSION GOT UNLOCKED FEEL , I WILL TELL EVERY GANG MEMBER TO MEET DOWN JEFFERSONS MOTEL !

Last edited by ConneC-Tion on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Mission 3.Name: Grove Street Strippers.

Mission Status : Completed.

Objective: Aight so , I got a massage from a runner of ours , he said that Grove street doing a kind of business down East Los Santos Strip Club , The Pig Pen. they are doing a kind of money handling business , Go there with a homie of ours and kill everyone of Grove street , oh yeah they meeting Varrios Los Aztecas there , make sure everyone dies! crash their deal , grab their money that they are dealing , I think its about 30000$ that they are dealing.

Mission Reward: 3000$ +Respect.

HINT: Take a homie with you and go to pig pen , kill the grove street members , kill the aztecas members , take grove street's dealing cash back to the hood.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Mission 4.Name: DeeYay Scottz New Manager.

Objective: Well since my manager that I had before died in a vehicle accident , my new one coming to town , he will be waiting down the Los Santos C Airport , he coming to check how my rap goes and things but some of the El Corona Aztecas heard about this they will probably waiting him , make sure you take him to Base Five Records alive and kill all the Aztecas members , I cannot be losing this manager! Good luck!

Mission Reward: 2000$ +Respect 20.

HINT:Meet the new manager down LS Airport , get him inside your vehicle , kill the aztecas members , get the new manager alive to Base 5 records and you will be rewarded .

YOU NEED ONE GUY FROM THE GANG WITH YOU TO DO THIS MISSION , DON'T DO IT ALONE! AND SHOW SOME GOOD RP !
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Mission 5.Name: B Dup's Funeral.

Objective: After a quite long time , Bear have got enough of B dup as he killed him, an crew of B dups going to his funeral , while they are there go fuck them up , make sure not even the priest is alive , B dups crew has to die! we wont have any more crack heads in the hood.

Mission Reward: 1000$ & a purple star.

HINT:Bring Scotty & one more homie from the set , head to Temple graveyard , kill the guys at the funeral and be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Missions::.
Page 1 of 1