West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.

Go down 
+21
Lil'Devil
CrimeG
тесhnique
Sherlock Holmes
Wh1t3
Smokey
Shanked
ThaBomb
Lil_Familie
Barry
Clutch
OLD_SCHOOL
Tuck
gundus
Jiggy
Toxic-
#wclmarcus
Compton/Kollay
peanutt
Connection
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

[FYB]Paul[PSR] wrote:
You didnt either, you just did "/me hops out and looks at Paul. Oh and you did somethin wrong, No body helped you roleplay to used anims, read the sentence wisely. fuck that/dumb bitch

edit1: i'd like to see you crawl irl while beeing shot with a deagle. fuck that/dumb bitch

I would like to see you walk after your car been rammed and flied above the ground 1k meter and it fliped.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Shadowz wrote:

I would like to see you walk after your car been rammed and flied above the ground 1k meter and it fliped.
WORD.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Scotty, no offence, but CONTROL your members, when you are AFK/Off-Line they're fucking around, like I was patrolling around, I saw them with a Black Van driving on the wrong side of the road, and they we're driving reckless, So I said in /mp: Pullover to the side of the road! I said that, because I just wanted to check their ID, and maybe give them a Ticket, then they parked to the side of the road, I stepped out, and they drove away, wtf? Can't your members just RP? ([KTB]Darryl, [KTB]Damian) Like yesterday, I attempted to cuff Darryl and then all off the sudden [KTB]Damian came and attacked me with a Golf club? Really, he never showed Even a-bit Cop-Fear, then It started into a ''fight'' so I went after him, then he ass-pulled out a gun, and killed me. Really does he even know how to act towards Cops? He thinks he's a Gangster too IRL, we're Role-playing like you would do IRL, So he wouldn't even have the balls to act like that towards a Cop IRL..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

stop spam our discussions. Either get warned by any admin.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Ya'll being dramatic as hell.
1. How am I supposed to control my members while I am AFK?
2. I am controlling my members.
3. IRL they drive off sometimes if they getting pulled over by a cop and while they are criminal gang members.

In real life , gang members ain't nice towards the police. maybe sometimes. But not such often as I been see on few videos.
It was your choice to being a cop , it was your choice to risk a lost match.
Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:18 pm

The first inciddent was that I started to drive away because we have weapons and we dont want to get caught by it. And yesterday you was alone in a gang hood and you were a cadet. Thats just... hahafun
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Come in game people ... I am for ever alone -.- okay
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

Today was good, till I got horny ...
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 am

ConneC-Tion wrote:
Come in game people ... I am for ever alone -.- okay
I'm IG when ever I can.
Me and you are always on the server..

Roger wrote:
Like yesterday, I attempted to cuff Darryl and then all off the sudden [KTB]Damian came and attacked me with a Golf club? Really, he never showed Even a-bit Cop-Fear, then It started into a ''fight'' so I went after him, then he ass-pulled out a gun, and killed me. Really does he even know how to act towards Cops? He thinks he's a Gangster too IRL, we're Role-playing like you would do IRL, So he wouldn't even have the balls to act like that towards a Cop IRL..

LOL?
Homie's protect each other,if you didn't know.
We are gangsters,I would like to see a alone officer come into gangster turf and acting
like a boss there.

Really - Cadet's are not allowed to patrol alone after all.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

I would like to see you kill a cop irl and then chill in your gang hood, Spikey.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 am

I never killed a cop,and please,go post useless stuff on your topics.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:16 pm

People , I am leaving Kilo Tray Ballas. After a quite long time RP with KTB , I've seen I don't wanna be leader more I am more like a runner. None will have leader ship , go apply if you want. Bye. Had a lot of cool RP with.
Shawn,187,Damian,Darryl,YoungCed/Tracy,Junior,Loc,Spiff,LSGlock and many more. I hope you all stay in KTB and join the next leader. I am sorry for my small loyality ,but as I said. I ain't like to be a leader , I am more like a follower, a Runner.

Peace out.

In Character: Tenpenny & hernandez gave Scotty a mission to kill a guy called '' Jon Edwards '' he dint paid his debt to Tenpenny . When Scotty succeed the mission , Tenpenny pulled out his gun and shoot Scotty couple of times in his stomach. Scotty felt down in the water and drowned.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Can i apply ?? :S
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Goodbye bro Sad.
I hope I get lead tho'.
Back to top Go down
Lil'Devil
Silver Donator
Silver Donator

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 pm

good bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Aigh G hehe i saw tha' u runnin' dogg ,but why evryone leaving a leadership ?
Back to top Go down
Dezider

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Actually is Craig leader...
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:34 pm

He is leader
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Craig is new leader , good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Good Luck Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm

GOOD LUCK Trolldance
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Good Luck Craig, Hope you make it Active again.
-Jhonny_Don why the fuck you troll Dancing? lol!
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
yehhhhhhhh
yehhhhhhhh

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Is this the real [KTB]Dice from SOLS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.   .::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussion::.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6