West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Outsiders to take civilian skins?

Go down 
+11
тесhnique
Smokey
Weedie
Ice
stalkur
Jiggy
Barry
Connection
Jhonny_DonG
gundus
Rick
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Outsiders to take civilian skins? Empty
PostSubject: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 pm

The staff are discussing some things and would like to get the publics opinion on this issue.

Do you think that outsiders (people with no tags) should be taking civilian skins and the faction skins should be limited for members with tags only? Only the gangs and MC, not the Mafias.

This is because of these reasons:
- Outsiders who take a faction skin and attack another faction, get the whole faction in trouble and at war.
- People should earn their rag and colors, and work for it, not already have it from day one.
- People won't be able to switch between factions and skins freely, instead they will have one character and role play his choice who to hang out with.
- It will make ganghoppers put in effort to get a certain skin and tag, leaders can enforce hardness to join.
- There will be a difference between being a member and an outsider.
- You won't have people not knowing to role play taking your faction's skin and representing you.

No poll will be added, just discuss and try not to be biased (e.g. - you being and outsider ganghopper and saying 'no' for your comfort).
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Would be cool, but you should add some gangsta civilian skins.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 pm

ok but im associate
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 pm

The idea was nice , but whats up with the guys who make leader application(s)?
Can they still use the faction skin of what faction they applying for ?
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Stupid question..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Awesome idea, +1.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Well sure, why not, this way I'll make joining TDF harder to avoid gang hoppers and poor RPing people, so definitely a yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Sounds good. So they can't get into your cars and drive them around town and leave them so when you spawn you've got no cars. :L
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm

If the suggestion gets accepted then there'll be more black male skins added, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

OMG this sounds great +1 i totally agree outsiders should take civilian skin for better role-play!!!

Last edited by Smokey9O9 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

+1, really good idea, I was thinking about this for last days.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm

This is perfect, hope it will be added soon.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Well I see people like the idea.

I can add this by tomorrow probably since I got a free day, and I will ofcourse add more skins to civilians now, so people will have more skins to choose from.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm

So you will make like /makeofficial?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Rick wrote:
Do you think that outsiders (people with no tags) should be taking civilian skins and the faction skins should be limited for members with tags only? Only the gangs and MC, not the Mafias.

What it means? It means as soon as you tell a player to put a tag on, he will be able to use gang skins ONLY of the faction that the tag belongs to.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 am

Due to recent occurrences, I am in full support of this idea. Can't wait to see its implementation.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 am

Accepted & Added

Tell me what you think, when you test it.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Ye that Cool,It's good idea from Rick.Hopefully for more role play and test newbies.+1 for adding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders to take civilian skins?   Outsiders to take civilian skins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outsiders to take civilian skins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: