West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.

Go down 
+9
stalkur
Demarco$
Compton/Kollay
Tuck
Cuete-
Jojo
Ice
Smokey
Connection
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Empty
PostSubject: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Tracy'' Scotty '' Marrows.
Character Age: 31
How does your character look: Pretty big muscled , an tattoo at his back performing an Angel , an KTB tattoo on stomach and arm, black long T-Shirt , Camo sweet pants , white sneakers, Dark Purple Bandana hanging from his right back pocket, brown eyes and hair.
Tell something you know about this gang:[b] Kilo Tray Ballas, Afro-American street Gang, they represent the color purple and territory of Glen Park, they are involved in Drug smuggling , drug dealing , heavy armed robberies and much more
Their known members know as O.G's were Lil Weasel and B-Dup, they often hanging outside liquor stores and Glen Park Bridge , and the Skate Park.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Scotty
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): Swedish time zone.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[KTB],[TDF],[V],[VLA],[TDB],[TB].
What faction do you want to lead: [KTB] - Kilo Tray Ballas.
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because I want and I belive I can make this gang active , I'm a good RP'er.
and I always wanted to be a part of KTB again.
List the members you have so far:Markus_Huston ,Toxic , Snoopy , Tripp.
Can you be a good and active leader: Of course I can be an active and good leader for KTB.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: [b]**Accepting WCL leader apply rules and server rules**

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Power-Gaming/Game , you acting like superman.
Explain the term MG: Meta-Gaming/Game , you mixing IC things that would of been OOC , or OOC things that would be IC.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me notices clucking bell , taps his stomach and feels him self hungry, parking the vehicle at the Clucking Bell Parking lot. /me reaches his hand for the key , grabing the key from the ignition as he pulls it in his pocket and walks off to clucking bell.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/Do you can see I holding my stomach , with force I trying to crawl to my car, a lot of blood comes out from his stomach and mouth. /Do Play Back FM pops up on the radio as Scotty notices a good song.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 8.5

Enemies,Neutral & Alliance

Alliance

Rollin´heights Ballaz
The Corleone Famiglia/Italian Mafia.

Neutral

Grove Street Families
Seville B.L.V.D Families
The M.C
Los Santos Vagos
Varrios Los Aztecas
The Russian Bratvas/ Russian Mafia

Enemies

Temple Drive Families
Front Yard Ballz

Tray Business Partna'z

Ranks&Members

Kin'Pin - Scotty - Head of tha territory most respected member
Right Hand - - Second head of the turf , Second Most respected Member
T.O.P OG.- Snoop , Toxic.- Tha second most trusted member of KTB and heavy respected
O.G - - heavy respect member and made him self alot trusted of the King'Pin
Gangsta'-Markus- Much respected member and has puted in a lot of work for KTB
Kilo Soldier--respected member of KTB and has puted work in know enough to handle a gun
Kilo Thug - puted some work in for the hood as he earned good respect of the hood.
Kilo homie - Puted some work in for da hood as he earned his gang rag (( [KTB] )).
[b]Young Kilo - need to put in work to come somewhere in his life

Kilo HoodRat -Tripp-New member , need to show him self loyal and good enough, searching for respect from the member

Last edited by Connec on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hmm i used to rp with you a while back and you're pretty good at it, we de need KTB back in game so imma give you a +1 and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 am

Even though I hate you for leaving Vagos, +1. You're a good rp'er and leader material.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks Rocce,Techinque and Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm

I know the man, he can do it. +1
Back to top Go down
Cuete-
WCL Player
WCL Player
Cuete-

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

-1 I've seen your DM [VLA]Cuete here.--
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I never DM'ed you but thanks for your vote.

And THERE IS A FUCKING REPORTING SECTION PEOPLE USE IT NOW IF I FUCKING DMING YOU ALL AND PROVE IT ! GOD DAMN IT.
Back to top Go down
Cuete-
WCL Player
WCL Player
Cuete-

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 pm

That is another problem your Rage Calm down Dude wow

Second lieing don't get you know were G
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:57 am

Huh nice rp today whit tha' Kin'Pin Smile
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 am

Removed all useless posts from here.

Start Posting pictures of your Roleplay in the apply so people can see that you guys are active and want to make [KTB] official.

As for me +1, I guess you can do good, since you are pretty active but as I said, start posting some pictures of your roleplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Of course , and thanks alot Compton Razz

EDIT: Snoop has joined the set. Enjoy , keep your activity good and so the RP.
Technique was promoted to Co Leader , keep your activity good and so the RP.
EDIT: Mr.Kane has been kicked from the set for being Snitching on us to for Front Yard Ballas I hope you enjoy your stay in FYB

Last edited by Connec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

+1 rp-ed with u today
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 am

I got some problem whit samp so when i fix it ,Going IG Smile
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:38 pm

I knew your RP but I didn't vote because I wanted to see if you'd stay loyal to this gang and I gave you some kind of "test".Stay 3-4 with this application and you'll get my vote, seems like you passed that test so, +1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Meebo wrote:
I knew your RP but I didn't vote because I wanted to see if you'd stay loyal to this gang and I gave you some kind of "test".Stay 3-4 with this application and you'll get my vote, seems like you passed that test so, +1.

Now that's gangsta style , now that's cool! now I will stay loyal to this even if I said this so many times before , but I promise I will stay loyal to this faction

Edit : Removed Mr.Kane from the Rank list.
Added '' The Corleone Famiglia '' to our Alliance list. (( DO NOT attack them! RP with them etc ))
Putted Front Yard Ballas to our enemies list.(( you can attack them on sight , of course with proper RP ))
Added russian mafia to our neutral list since they dosent have an leader. (( DO NOT ATTACK THEM! just leave them alone if they start shit then you can attack them, of course with proper RP ))
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

And dont demote me or kick becose i have sum problems whit Samp and school maybe come tommorow
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Lol I wont XD , but contact me with that such things in PM.

EDIT : We fixed up thing with FYB we are now Alliance again , you can now RP with them , but try be in our hood more then others in hood RP.

Toxic reached an KTB Warning since he attacked an allianced gang , since he dint knew about our alliance ship he only reached and Warning Instead of an Yellow/Red Gang Star '' * ''
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

You've demonstrated your loyalty to the faction and desire to ensure its growth quite well over the last couple of days. You have my +1.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Clutch Razz really.

EDIT: FYB fucked up the alliance Again , you can now attack them on sight but of course with Proper ROLEPLAY

Guys get In Game today? ----> answer in my PMs.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Connec, please remove me from your members list, Im tired of African-American characters, so I want to join VLA or maybe V.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:19 pm

TECHNIQUE! wrote:
Connec, please remove me from your members list, Im tired of African-American characters, so I want to join VLA or maybe V.

Huh nigu' Gl in other Faction
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:04 pm

TECHNIQUE! wrote:

Tsssssh, aight..... well, good luck in your new faction you going to join then ... peace...
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Huh...just need last vote xD
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Yeh , you coming IG ?
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:11 pm

I need to see becose i have some problems whit samp ((i fixed school problem Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.    Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballaz Leader Application (( [KTB] )) - ConneC.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next