West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Front Yard Ballas - Discussion

Go down 
+49
|:DeezNawtz:|
Lil_Jamal
Notorious Mario
THC
Lil_Familie
Sherlock Holmes
D_Lo
Barry
Math'
Saint
Brown
Bengt™
Dopeman
Wh1t3
Tuck
Elena
stalkur
Shock
Goldie_Loc
[FYB]Lil_One
TheTwister
=
Drizzy
Big_Jayh
Dezider
Lil'Devil
Hunter.
peanutt
тесhnique
Compton/Kollay
Shy
Shanked
Rictronator
Chevy
WhiZz
Rocce
Jhonny_DonG
gundus
Connection
Api
DoughBoy
yehhhhhhhh
CrimeG
Clutch
ThaBomb
Ghost187
Jiggy
Smokey
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Bitch please , fuck that/dumb bitch if you dint notices i took care of it , gave him a gang warning etc. read my damned post more carefully and you're right the leader choice how the gang should of RP , I just telling you that , it could be cool if you guys could make little more hood RP then attacks , read the whole post if you going to respond also , since we are in alliance again idgf more , or actually a little , anyway , I dint meant anything bad aight? so just chill the fack out.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Connec-Tion wrote:
Bitch please , Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 2035848337 if you dint notices i took care of it , gave him a gang warning etc. read my damned post more carefully and you're right the leader choice how the gang should of RP , I just telling you that , it could be cool if you guys could make little more hood RP then attacks , read the whole post if you going to respond also , since we are in alliance again idgf more , or actually a little , anyway , I dint meant anything bad aight? so just chill the fack out.

The thing isn't that you took care of him.The thing is that you could avoid this situation,becayse i am not sure if this guy is ready to be in your gang.When i'm online we are not making many attacks and we doing hood RP.I don't care if we are allies or we are enemies.You said some bullshit about my gang and i answered.Making a lot of attacks isn't the same with breaking rules,okay?So you could of been more clear at your posts. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Oh jesus in fucking christ , im done here , you dont understand shit of what I am posting anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Guys please do not start arguments we should start be friendly to each other.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Awesome RP today, hope we can keep it like this for the rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
Ghost187
Ghost187

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

WTF Smokey? i've been a lil bit busy and now you wanna change me? do it
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Lol dude get active Razz
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Easy dude, We need you IG so be active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Chea' and guys when ya'll be active?
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Connec-Tion wrote:
Oh jesus in fucking christ , im done here , you dont understand shit of what I am posting anyway.

*facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Api when you going to come IG Razz
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 pm

i killed one vagos at his hood with RPing Smile
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Lol, with RPing? Goddamnit, i dont think it was RPing.. (You cant even RP..) (Sorry for posting)

-Roger
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Smokey9O9 wrote:
Api when you going to come IG Razz
I'm online right now,but i'm alone...Sad
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

I RPed with Kingston.He was to join us.He is very good.Keep it up boy.Smile
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I think i'm the older alive balla characther in the whole balla nation right now. xD
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:34 am

Yeah get online bro I'm coming
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 am

Api wrote:
I think i'm the older alive balla characther in the whole balla nation right now. xD

I call second place.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:14 am

i call 3rd place Razz
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 am

New Rules make sure you read them
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 pm

mr.roger i did not said you that i want to join vagos and you are saying that i joined vagos and left,man if i would join mexicans i will join VLA not vagos never.How you dare to add me in vagos rank?
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Johnny if you really want to Join FYB i accept loyal players read the FYB rules and how to join thank you.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Yo I'm IG
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Clutch wrote:
Api wrote:

I call second place.

I call first place, I'm Razor, changed set and name, I was here in august/september.
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Smokey first you said to puut tag than said take it off but i am RPing with you for one month and if you don't want me in balla so PM me why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussion   Front Yard Ballas - Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Yard Ballas - Discussion
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next