West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Los Sepulcros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 am

I think we should make some events, so people don't go bored when RPing alone, here's one suggestion, the mission "Los Sepulcros" where the families go to the graveyard while the ballas are on a funeral, and then could be a kind of fight between them.

Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 am

To me it sounds awesome, and maybe then cop's come with car's....? to stop the fight etc....
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Yes, but then make it as if one of the mafias were there and also got into the "war" and it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 am

the ballas og's must have armor,would be cool
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Then if you want cops involved you should make the mission The Green Sabre where Ballas and OGF have a shoot out then cops come in the end and try to arrest the winners (Balla or OGF).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

+1 to Meebo's idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Los Sepulcros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Sepulcros   Los Sepulcros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Sepulcros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: