West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

LS-News: Whacked to the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

LS-News: Whacked to the Ground Empty
PostSubject: LS-News: Whacked to the Ground   LS-News: Whacked to the Ground Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Emily White: Hello good Citizens we got new breaking news! Today at 6.00 P.M Four Burgelers Breaked into Base 5 Record Studio. They were armed with every kind of Weapons AK-47,Deagle,Tec-9. We can't tell very much,because they had a rags on their faces. You may notice that three guys got Green colors and one of them Light green color. We don't know..but maybe they can be a part of Grove Street Families Gang Members. We just got one evidance of their Vandalism on the Base 5. You will see on the end of the Show Picture of the Camera which Pictured them.This was Emily White,i wish you good day.

LS-News: Whacked to the Ground 77K2G

Last edited by Fat Nigga on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

LS-News: Whacked to the Ground Empty
PostSubject: Re: LS-News: Whacked to the Ground   LS-News: Whacked to the Ground Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 pm

/me watches the news
Lil_Dan: Light green rag?! Who the fuck did it?! If i get that nigga who attacked without mine and Ghost permission he'll get some hard-time..
Back to top Go down

LS-News: Whacked to the Ground
Page 1 of 1