West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Money reset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Most players will flip out off of this, I already know people will. But i think that all players money should be reset. This will improve role play because most people have enough money to buy guns whenever, which isn't realistic, so they do and it causes "DM" in some cases. Otherwise, I think that most of the server knows that most players with $50,000+ didn't get their money legitly. Whether it have been a hacker that wasn't reported or a exploited bug, not every player in the server should have that much money. If you're an active player the most you should have at this point is $25-35,000; and that's a lot just estimating. But this is my suggestion like it or not, your choice.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

It would be Cool,but if you remove the Money I DONATED for I will get Mad.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

lol it will be removed and fast set back to what you donated in return dont worry
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 pm

It passed a month since you suggested this and I had time to think about it. You are right about this, alot of people I barely see on server have alot of money and to tell the truth I dont belive everyone here when they say they earned the money, some just got it from hackers (or even hacked themselves). and some broke the rules of money transfer to a new account. I think I will soon clean the accounts because there is a real mess in the accounts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Compton, everyone transfer money from one account to another.
Everyone...
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm

I didnt say it aint allowed in total, just in some cases it aint:

46. If you leave a gang or simply change your name, your stuff such as weapons, money, vehicles and skins will NOT be given back to you on your new account (you cannot transfer them). However, if your name is 'Example' and you join a faction, you are allowed to change your name to '[TAG]Example' and transfer your weapons and money, since it is the same character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I know that rule.
Most people transfer money when they leave a Faction and change their name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money reset   Money reset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money reset
Page 1 of 1