West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Religion.

Go down 
+11
►Randy◄
Jojo
Rhyme
MarkNiko
Barry
Notorious Mario
Shanked
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Herbalist
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:50 pm

There are no what if's. The internet exists, and I found out what bullshit religion is in my opinion. WHy would you guys even care what my opinion is on my religion? Unless you want me to follow your religion, by trying to argue with me and put sense into my mind how STUNNING religion is.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that there are lots of things in this world which we cannot understand and probably never will. But that there is a "god" or some other important person whom started all this? I don't think everything needs to be scientifically explained, but religion is just plain stupid in my opinion.

I'm not saying people who are religious are stupid morons because humans have been brainwashed with religion for centuries. THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD is based on religion. And that's something we can't escape.

LEt's say Communism would have taken over the world, and there would be a communism order in the world for 500 years. People wouldn't know how to get through without it anymore cause they are accustomed to it, and don't want change. Exactly the same thing with religion. People are so accustomed to it they don't know how to live without "believing in some higher person or purpose."
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Meebo wrote:
Notorious Mario wrote:
Jesus was a murdering scumbag with judgmental ways and a lack of human mercy. He says to love God more then your parents, I say.. FUCK YOU, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I don't care if you're Jesus. Magical sky myth.

And who gave you parents?The Lizard king or God that made all people.
Or maybe Evolution is right?
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Admins lock this topic.

First of all most of us are still kids and here we are arguing about religion. Most people can't even prove what they choose to speak of.(including me) Let's stop this arguement, this is the LAST place we should argue abou religion.

Patience.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 pm

This topic was always going to cause this ammount of shit.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 pm

*Sigh*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion.   Religion. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: