West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!

Go down 
+8
peanutt
Lil_Girl
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
Herbalist
ThaBomb
Notorious Mario
Connection
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

1: like you could put on /putrag [place] [1-9]
Like /putrag chest/leg/arm/head etc. and it shows up around you're head/mouth/chest/leg/arm.
and /putcap [1-12] 1= green cap , 2 = purple cap , 3 = yellow cap , 4 = Blue cap, 5 = black cap , 6 = brown cap, 7 = black HAT , 8 = brown HAT , 9 = Green hat , 10 = purple hat , 11 = Yellow hat , 12 = blue hat.

2: and put some BOTs around the server , there should be HOBOS under bridges and at the Cannal, a drunk guy. LSPD bots walking aorund the streets and so on , you can kill the bots but they will RESPAWN after few seconds or you cannot kill them at all lol.

3: Add some Trash objectives around Los Santos.

please give an comment about what you think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:27 am

1. Yes if possible.
2. No.
3. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 am

okay I know number 2. were a bit too much but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 am

Good ideas though ese!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:52 am

Nice nice agree, you should add this would be so cool and ghetto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 am

1. Yes!
2. Not sure.
3. I can map it if you want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 am

1. Hats aint a big deal I can add them anytime but the thing is, every ped has it own head size, which means, on some skin the hat will look good but on another skin the hat will be half entered in his head.

2. If we will add so much bots as you ask we will have no place for players to join since every bot takes 1 player slot we are already /44 which was supposed to be /50 actualy.

3. When I removed the old objects from the server I told you guys that each gang can map itself 100 objects(The Limit per Each set), meanwhile noone pm'ed me or asked me that they have the objects for their gangs done and want them to be added.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 am

I PM'ed when i was TDF...:s

Our bot number is enough, otherwise we going to have players slot like */40
The cap thing is the same as Compton Said Above.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:12 pm

1 Yes I like that
2 Not really...
3 Yeah thats nice
I Agree with this :DDD
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Uh ... i think that was nice suggest from Maketoo but i agree just first one.i think if server update this thing we will make better RP... LOL.then better to wait for the future.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Compton wrote:
1. Hats aint a big deal I can add them anytime but the thing is, every ped has it own head size, which means, on some skin the hat will look good but on another skin the hat will be half entered in his head.

2. If we will add so much bots as you ask we will have no place for players to join since every bot takes 1 player slot we are already /44 which was supposed to be /50 actualy.

3. When I removed the old objects from the server I told you guys that each gang can map itself 100 objects(The Limit per Each set), meanwhile noone pm'ed me or asked me that they have the objects for their gangs done and want them to be added.

Okay well just saw on another server that it was possible to use Bandana and edit it so it can be anywhere on the characters body. number 2. I dint knew it take slots lol but it was to much anyway. I forgot that you said about Mapping , thanks anyway though.
Would really like if you could add that with hats and bandanas
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Rags on various places?Come on,it takes all the /do's away srsly.
Hats?You people forgot about the /do command and mods..
Bots?Again /do You see a Hobo under the bridge./Do A Police car drives near,/me jumps so the PD won't spot him.
Trash?I'm sure you'd RP with it...
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:45 am

that would be great well if that possobl, well probably this is possible but it took loong time to do this though
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 am

More hats, helmets, masks and head bandanas will come soon, so this part of the suggestion is accepted. Rags on different body parts will be bugged, so they won't be added as of now.

Thanks for your suggestion, locking.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 am

Moved to accepted suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!   About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About rags and Caps and one more thing. Suggestion!
Page 1 of 1