West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast

Go down 
+8
peanutt
Ostgote
Shanked
►Randy◄
Jojo
Notorious Mario
Rocce
Compton/Kollay
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Empty
PostSubject: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Towtruck2

BoelieBeast Been working on this, how he calls it "cookie for the server" for like a week, I guess it can be pretty awsome for RP and as I remember some people even suggested it.

Well Boelie Added a Mechanic Job, there is a Mechanic skin in skin selection(you will find it), well only if you will choose that skin you will be able to work as a mechanic, it's a great thing todo when for example noone from your gang is online and you bored and want to earn some money and RP. The script is pretty easy and it's pretty much explained on the server. At the Mechanics spawn you may find few tow trucks and checkpoint where you will see "/fixcar" wrotten, this command will only work for the Mechanics.

One more thing: The cars are now brakeable, so try and drive more RP'ly around since when you get to some damage level the car just stops, and you will need to call a mechanic to fix it up, it will be the only way to get it fixed and make it drive again. For every fixed vehicle Mechanic earns 40$

One thing: To avoid abuse script was made so that mechanics can tow only broken cars, towtruck wont work on a still driving car.

-Boelie also added a lock command for the towtrucks and the police vehicles in PD. To unlock the vehicle you must come close to it and press "Y" button and to lock it you must press "N", it's pretty much explained on the server itself I think you guys will understand. Anyway this will be soon uploaded.

-Applause to Boelie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Good job Boelie, i got what to do when i'm bored, and get some extra pennies xD
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Great job ese!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Ok, The Script has been added to the server, enjoy. And there is 1 more thing I forgot to say:

-Broken cars can be found on the radar easy, they are marked as a white square on the map, so when a mechanic will see a white square you will know where to find the car that needs to be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Man ive' been RPing as a Mechanic long before this, but awesome
now we have a command!

Great job Boelie and Compton too
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Compton wrote:
Ok, The Script has been added to the server, enjoy. And there is 1 more thing I forgot to say:

-Broken cars can be found on the radar easy, they are marked as a white square on the map, so when a mechanic will see a white square you will know where to find the car that needs to be repaired.

Thank you :compton2:.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Ok this went in the most fucked up way as it could.

People stealing eachothers cars and fix them without any RP, the mexhanic spawn is a war zone.

Alot of abuses like sitting breaking a ride near the checkpoint for tons of times and reparing it to spam they payment.

-Job was removed because it still needs alot of work on it.

Locked For Better Days.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

BoelieBeast wrote:
As some of you might have noticed there was a mechanic job on the server for a very short time.
The reason that it has been deleted again is the ammount of abuse.

The reason why i wanted to add this came from players own suggestions. It had to do with empty vehicles that needed to be respawned when there no admins present. It was also a short beta test to
see how people react on a new locking system.
This to prevent newbies on the server jacking your vehicle while you are RPing and other things related to it.

I cant make such usefull things if players are acting childish. I do realise that towtrucking is very funny and all of you wanted to try it out but please get a hold on yourself next time!.
Compton said it was no use adding it again. I agree with him that this mechanic job is very easy to abuse. Thats why i deleted the way of getting money for this job.

Theres no way you can get money out of the /fixcar command again. You have to ask the owner of the vehicle to /pay[id] you.

If this doesnt work and it will result again in abuse then i have to go with comptons idea of total removal. I dont see many more options
So if you want it to stay on the server

THEN DONT ABUSE!

This evening it will be added again. I hope it works..it certainly helps solving a few problems and it makes people who came with some suggestions verry happy.

Have a great RP time ! im counting on you!

Yours, BoelieBeast

The Job has been added back to the server with few updates.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Orale ese, logging in in a few to check this shit blunttrolling
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:17 am

This shit right here deserves an round of applause fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Ostgote
Hitman
Hitman
Ostgote

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 am

Good Job, but 40$ is abit low.
If you want your engine fixed in germany, it costs like 150€ (depends on who repairs it)
But yeah, nice shit.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am

Lance wrote:
Good Job, but 40$ is abit low.
If you want your engine fixed in germany, it costs like 150€ (depends on who repairs it)
But yeah, nice shit.
Homie you should read BoelieBeast's job:he removed the Cost from Mechanic's because evreyone abused that.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:56 pm

I might have a sollution i will discuss it with compton and we might try it out
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 pm

great job boelie,respect
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Pretty good job,g.+1.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Danko.

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Best,Awesome,Best Sorry For My Lazy Posting But is Good I worked at Mechanic and Is Good Just 40$ is little low But is Awesome Work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks man, its so low cuz it was abused before. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast   Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mechanic Job - By BoelieBeast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: