West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )

Go down 
+3
peanutt
Midge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Empty
PostSubject: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Just a Little Fail aha, Music Specially Done For Weedie <3 And it was the only 5 - 6 Min Song I Had XD
It was only to test graphics, I Will get them next time IG Wink
Actors:
[SBF]Compton
[GSF]Miami
[GSF]Ryder
[PD]Midge
[PD]Miles

Oh and Compton / Miami, Nice abuse of fixing car Wink 2 Mins 58 - 3 Mins 28 U Will see

Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:53 pm

lol I just gave you the chase you wanted, you /pmed me saying that you wanted me to be in a "movie" and I told you that I was going to be there in a moment & then you showed up in GS, & then I realised that you wanted to chase me lol

But it was an ooc plan on a RP chase which I escaped :compton1:
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 pm

With abuse Sad 2 Mins 59 - 3 mins 29 Smile
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 am

Nice video ... when you act this video?!! anyway +1 i want to tell something:
1.never hop in Miami's ride.
2.Never hop in Lowrider when police try to catch your ass.
3.Never step out from your car.
4.Never fight to take driving [like Ryder's did in video]
5.Never let drive to Compton because he ain't have licenses drive and he drive like crazy punks and you will die ... then close your seatbelt lol lol!

Last edited by Peanutt on Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 pm

I like the video, nice work!
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 pm

It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

ey midge give me link with that car and his car sound mod
Back to top Go down
Midge
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Midge

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Sounds Mod is Rakko's and the Car mod, Is a whole modpack, [Greenie's] Official L*-RP Police Modpack, Includes Skins, Cars, Don't DL The Helicopter though, its only 2 door, And thanks guys Smile, Me and Mia done a good dealing video last night, Hopefully be on youtube soon then will be posted here, its much better than this Razz Oh and Peanutt, Lol Watch the bit when we hit the freeway between Alhambra and Skate Park, Compton shouts something like he will throw his cat at me or sumit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Good job midge,also,next time to remove text,healt,map,gun,money press F7 twice and to remove the kill list,F9..nice vid Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )   WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCL-RP Police Chase Fail ( Was Just a test for the Graphics )
Page 1 of 1