West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Need help please

Go down 
+4
Domino
gundus
Barry
ThaBomb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Well some week ago i was playing on the computer and it just turned off its self so i turned it back on and it keeps freezing and turning off its self. I dont know whats causing this maybe a virus or a computer bug? Can someone tell me whats causing this and how to fix it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Well,best is to re-install your PC g.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 pm

And how do you do that Lol!?! Sorry i aint really a computer tech, can you give me a tutorial or something please. Would help thanks.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Just ask/hire someone to Reboot your Windows,not PC,Barry,idk what the hell you talking about?
He can't get Virus exactly on his PC.
He can get a Virus on his Windows or Mac whatever he got.
So just reboot it.
I'm no Computer Tech is it Reboot same as Restart?
I know the one thing when you do Something with Windows,it deletes everything on Hard Disc etc. I think it's called Reboot,correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT:Oh,and by the way I think you should Post this in "Player Support" section.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Alright hope it works anyway you sure it will work cause im thinking i need a new PC, i got windows by the way.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:13 pm

But he says dat when his windows turns on,then fastly his computer is turning down..
and yeah,Reboot is same as restart,but i'm telling to re-install his PC/Computer however you call that.Dunno how it's called on English,but here in my country we call it "house",i'm speaking for the thing where u puting CD's,USB/stick's.U take it and u give it to some ppl who work with Computers/PC's and they will re-install your PC...i hope you understand me.. Razz
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Also i think SA-MP is causing this since when i go on it the loading bar takes like 50 seconds to come on and when it does it freezes or turns off but also if i dont go on SA-MP it takes like 20/5 minutes before it freezes/turns off. Also Weazel i still dont understand you Lol
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm saying about this holmess Very Happy
Need help please CMP-COMPCASE30_Blog
U take this to a PC service and u tell them to re-install it,after 2-3 days you take it bac.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Aha you should of just say computer box anyway yeah i understand you now. But i will try to reboot it, if it doesnt work i will take it to a PC shop
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Weasel wrote:
But he says dat when his windows turns on,then fastly his computer is turning down..
and yeah,Reboot is same as restart,but i'm telling to re-install his PC/Computer however you call that.Dunno how it's called on English,but here in my country we call it "house",i'm speaking for the thing where u puting CD's,USB/stick's.U take it and u give it to some ppl who work with Computers/PC's and they will re-install your PC...i hope you understand me.. Razz

I believe you've ment to format your PC
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:02 pm

[TDB]Paul wrote:
Aha you should of just say computer box

That is the computer, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 pm

I had some sorta problem before long time ago.
Either you got a virus or your PC is bugged.
So like others say try reinstalling your PC.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Look for some virues in your hard disk (D/C) and clean it from viruses.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 pm

If you got some good Anti-Virus program it gonna inform you before visiting some sites,if they got viruses there..
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

@White which hard disc and how do you do that?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

Both Hard Discs,just download some good Anti-Virus program and let it search your whole PC.
I think it shouldn't take more then a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:16 am

Lol i got AVG7.5 and it always says to update it but i can't lol..can some1 gimme a good anti-virus program??
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:33 am

Weasel wrote:
Lol i got AVG7.5 and it always says to update it but i can't lol..can some1 gimme a good anti-virus program??
I think you better to download or buy K7 Anti-Virus i use that i think that's good Anti-Virus but you better to know you should update all Anti-virus ... you know any Anti-Virus ain't need update??!! really i dunno.anyway.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:57 am

Peanutt wrote:
Weasel wrote:
I think you better to download or buy K7 Anti-Virus i use that i think that's good Anti-Virus but you better to know you should update all Anti-virus ... you know any Anti-Virus ain't need update??!! really i dunno.anyway.
A'ight man.Anyway thank you,i'd search for tha Anti-Virus program.. Cool
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Can this shit be caused by dust in the computer or computer bug, virsus???
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Did you do what I told you? Look for an anti-virus scanne or something to see if you have any viruses in your C or D.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

[TDB]Paul wrote:
Can this shit be caused by dust in the computer or computer bug, virsus???
Dust:Yes,it can,open up your PC and wipe it.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 am

I'l clean the dust outta my computer first since i didnt clean it this whole year O.O anyway if its not the dust once i clean it i will virus scan the C or D.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Only thing I could think of is that your computer is over heating by turning its self off,I honestly doubt it's a virus but I could be wrong,If I were you I would get some help from a professional and see what they can do/recomend you do with your PC.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:24 am

Alright will do.

Edit: Ok, i opened up my computer and cleaned the dust outta it. Now when i use my anti-virus program it goes all good when it suddenly freezes(The whole computer). So if i turn it back on the same shit happens a few minutes bam it all freezes. So......Theres nothing to do but buy a new computer cause this one is totally fucked and gone....So....admins can lock this, Thanks for all of your help guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help please   Need help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: