West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Empty
PostSubject: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Discuss about ^^
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Played Mafia 2 and Joe's Adventures DLC only.
They are cool!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

I played all the DLC's, finished 'em all, and the original Mafia II.

What did you liked more, Joe's Adventures or Mafia II? I prefer Mafia II to Joe's Adventures, but you should try Jimmy's Vendetta, it's better then Joe's, Joe's fat :S
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh,Mafia II??Man dats a good game i play it always when i go to the PC CLub at my town.
Lol i'm gettin bored after i'll pass the first chapter.. afro
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

The DLC's are shit,The oringnal game was quality should've been longer and should've been able to free roam at the end.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
The DLC's are shit,The oringnal game was quality should've been longer and should've been able to free roam at the end.
Agreed
In the DLC's all you do is just do some fucked up missions for people not like in the original game fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I like both DLC's and Normal Game....
Agreed with that Free Roam shit.
I download a "Free Ride" mod, that Vito can roam around the city at anytime of the story
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Haven't play the DLC's but I loved the Mafia II original to Xbox 360 it was cool and awsome game , wounder what happended to Joe , that fat buster Sad , the story was kinda short but fun , and yeah you should be avialbe to run in whole city after completed the story.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 pm

90% of the chances indicate that Joe Dies (T_T)
Leo was part of other family
Joe and Vito were Falcone's
Leo made Vito a exception because he helped him
Joe wasn't part of the deal so he dies...
MY EXPLANATION ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Leo was a part of another Family ? why was he in the meeting in a cut scene of when Vito gets accepted to Falcone ?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 pm

All the families where re-united, there is the Vinci family and the Falcone family
Leo was part of the Vinci.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
I like both DLC's and Normal Game....
Agreed with that Free Roam shit.
I download a "Free Ride" mod, that Vito can roam around the city at anytime of the story

I thought they had good ideas when they created them,But there was no depth no storyline,The missions were pathetic something you would find on GTA 1 or 2.The fact that they were asking 800 MS points a piece (Do correct me if I'm wrong.) for the DLC is criminal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)   Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia II and the DLC's (Jimmy's Vendetta/Joe's Adventures)
Page 1 of 1