West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

† Describe Your Character †

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

† Describe Your Character  † Empty
PostSubject: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm

As the title says "describe your character"
Write Story About your character Here
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Gordan wrote:

Sorry for posting here, espacially in this topic, your meant to write down a story not post a youtube video, lol. Just a reminder, And again im sorry for posting.
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

† Describe Your Character  † Samp069ny

Name : Sam " SM " Morrinson

Origin : America , Los Angeles

Small Sotry about me :
I was borned in Los Angeles Kingston Hospital , my mom died when i was 10.I lived with my father his name was " Johnny Morrinson ".We both were poor.Someday my father went to bingo , he won 1 milion.He bought me airsoft gun Tec-9.I was shooting at the tree , and at once some guys showed up.They were Gang members of Killo Tray.I was so scared.They ran to me and i didn't know what to do , i started shooting with my Airsoft gun at them.They fell down and start shouting.I hurry ran up to my house.I saw my father and Leader of Killo Tray Ballas .Ballas tied up my dead on the chair , i was looking at him trough the window , i was crying hard but quietly.They shooted my dead in the head.I couldn't watch that.I hurry ran into the room and started shooting at them , but i didn't have enough BB's.I jumped to the Real gun , point it at Killo Tray Balla leader and BOOOOOM ! , Shooted him.I continued my life as Temple Drive Gangster to make revenge on other Ballas who were involved there !
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Gordan "GM" Mitrovic.
Favour Drink:Beer and 40z.
Favour essen:Pizza and Donut.
Favour color:Dark Green.
Hair Style:Afro.
Hood:Temple '40' 'Blockz
Picture: † Describe Your Character  † 300px-GroveStreetFamilies

A short story about Gordan Mitrovic:
Gordan Mitrovic born in 1985.
Hes Family was killed and burned Vagos and Ballas members.
When he was 15 years old,Ballas and Vagos attacked our house.i was scared and didn't know what to do,my father said to me to ran away. i just runed couple blocks away and to see what happend,i sawed all what happend they killed my mother and burned my father and house.I cryed and cryed.i sleeped at the street.But one day,Guy with name Freeze has founded me at the Street and said to me to come with him,i was scared but i thought he is a good guy.after couple weeks ago...he said to me:Turn around now!!!I was scared,i thought he gona kill me i turned around and....He taked out dark green rag and tied it around my head and face.I was so happy.he said to me to give him his finger,i gived him he taked out a dark green marker and writed on my finger "TEMPLE DRIVE FAMILY '4' LIFE" He said to me to give him his another finger i gived him.and he writed "TEMPLE IS BEST FUCK THE REST."After 10 years when i have my 25 he gived me a TOP O.G CO-LEADER Rag.and so Gordan Mitrovic becomed a Co-Leader.
Back to top Go down
Aleks
WCL Player
WCL Player
Aleks

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Its real man its all real,first i was civilan and then i was just walking around and he comed out the car and said to come with me its all real man ask freeze Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Describe Your Character †    † Describe Your Character  † Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Describe Your Character †
Page 1 of 1