West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Fallout 3: New Vegas

Go down 
+2
TicTac
Nyne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Fallout 3: New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Here just chat about Fallout 3: New Vegas. Tell everyone your strategies, how far you are, and easter eggs if you've found any. You can also post videos; wether they be from youtube or made by yourself.

My story progression: I'm in Freeside - The Strip. I'm at the part were you can choose to kill/decomision Mr. House or you can help Mr. House to rebuild his army and take over the strip. I've recently been doing side quests and killing people in small towns because I'm not sure which direction to go, as far as killing or helping Mr. House. If anyone knows what happens either way just post it here, etc.

Let's try to not spam.
Back to top Go down
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:22 pm

I killed Mr. House and all of his robots so that smiley robot could take over and then i killed the NCR and Caesar's legion. Then i downloaded a mod for a superweapon and murdered entire cities.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Defeated Caesar with speech Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:06 pm

TicTac wrote:
I killed Mr. House and all of his robots so that smiley robot could take over and then i killed the NCR and Caesar's legion. Then i downloaded a mod for a superweapon and murdered entire cities.

Good times.
James you're fat. So your "Forever alone" in the Mojave Wasteland. forever alone
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:04 pm

I fucked up Mr House he pisses me off,Can't remember where I am haven't played it in ages.
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Last time I played is was probably like 2 months ago, but I still remember some shit.

I pretty much have been to every location and got all the unique weapons. Did all the DLC so my character is level 60 (max) right now. Have about 80 hours of gameplay on that save.
Spoiler:

It was one of the most addicting games I have ever played same with Skyrim and Fallout 3 Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Scarab wrote:
It was one of the most addicting games I have ever played same with Skyrim and Fallout 3 Smile.
I've been playing it all day every day since the 25th - Christmas - and I cant stop playing it. #Addicted
Back to top Go down
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 pm

#Nyne wrote:
TicTac wrote:

Good times.
James you're fat. So your "Forever alone" in the Mojave Wasteland. forever alone

i still had my companion
Back to top Go down
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 pm

TicTac wrote:

i still had my companion

Veronica ftw.
Back to top Go down
TicTac
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Scarab wrote:
TicTac wrote:

i still had my companion

Veronica ftw.

Ikr, i gave her formal clothes and she learned me some new shit that i didn't give a crap about. Her powerfist is pretty damn strong, knocking out mr house's bots with one hit
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:51 pm

I got Rex and Cass Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 am

Fallout 3 and fallout new vegas Very Happy there is no falout 3 new vegas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3: New Vegas   Fallout 3: New Vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3: New Vegas
Page 1 of 1