West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

San Andreas Problem

Go down 
+4
Craig
† Maniac †
Compton/Kollay
MrEminemFan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MrEminemFan
WCL Player
WCL Player
MrEminemFan

San Andreas Problem Empty
PostSubject: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 pm

So sup everyone, long time sence I was on this forum, had school etc. but I got holidays now and nothing else to do really, and so I wanted to go play SAMP, but for some reason, when I try to connect to a server my screen says "Input not supported" but the sound still plays as normal, like when you're at the spawning thing, theres usally a song to it, and it plays the sound but it still won't show me the screen.

My monitor isen't broken, it works with every other game I play with fullscreen, just not SAMP.
Well I was toying around with my computer today beacuse I wanted to play Minecraft on this computer(its really old)
and I had the specs for it but coulden't play it, so I updates my drivers and everything I could think off and yeah minecraft works on my computer finally, but it somehow ruined my SAMP.
I already reinstalled SA and SAMP, bouth still don't work(even MTA gives me the same error).

So does any one have an idea of how I could fix this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEminemFan4Ever?feature=mhee
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Hmm didnt understand your problem. Anyway try going to My Documents/GTA Sab Andreas User Files and delete the file "gta_sa.set", then just try go once again in your SA SP, maybe it'll help, aint sure.

(The file you deleted should be re-newed as soon as you will enter GTA SA).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:34 pm

remember to make a back up file >>>
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 am

Or try running as administrator.
Back to top Go down
MrEminemFan
WCL Player
WCL Player
MrEminemFan

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:02 am

Compton wrote:
Hmm didnt understand your problem. Anyway try going to My Documents/GTA Sab Andreas User Files and delete the file "gta_sa.set", then just try go once again in your SA SP, maybe it'll help, aint sure.

(The file you deleted should be re-newed as soon as you will enter GTA SA).

Look, its not actully the game, beacuse I can hear the sound coming from the game, for example- when you go trough skin selection theres a sound and I can still hear that, but it says on my monitor "Input not supported" and I'l try deleting that file.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 am

U have gta ilegal crack? or CD? so yes if u have CD ur gta is fucked up because there is an problem with the gta.sa u have to dwonload an crack from internet ilegal gta sa, I had same problem ur CD wont work anymore
Back to top Go down
MrEminemFan
WCL Player
WCL Player
MrEminemFan

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I Installed the game with the original CD, and cracked it, so is this the problem or what?
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Delete the hole gta file, Than download it from an site crack okay. If you do that than its clear;). dondt use ur CD anymore
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm

www.gamecopyworld.com for game cracks, if you need a new crack.
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Is ur problem fixed?
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 am

Do not post links for cracks/illegal shit in the forums, else it might get closed.
WCL Handfuck that/dumb bitchWCL Hand
Btw fatso, when you try to re-install GTA SA, delete this file:
My Documents/GTA SA User Files

And then uninstall/reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:26 am

MrEminemFan wrote:
So sup everyone, long time sence I was on this forum, had school etc. but I got holidays now and nothing else to do really, and so I wanted to go play SAMP, but for some reason, when I try to connect to a server my screen says "Input not supported" but the sound still plays as normal, like when you're at the spawning thing, theres usally a song to it, and it plays the sound but it still won't show me the screen.

My monitor isen't broken, it works with every other game I play with fullscreen, just not SAMP.
Well I was toying around with my computer today beacuse I wanted to play Minecraft on this computer(its really old)
and I had the specs for it but coulden't play it, so I updates my drivers and everything I could think off and yeah minecraft works on my computer finally, but it somehow ruined my SAMP.
I already reinstalled SA and SAMP, bouth still don't work(even MTA gives me the same error).

So does any one have an idea of how I could fix this?

I had the same problem after updating video drivers.
What Compton has suggested will fix your problem becuase it did fix mine when I had it, so just try it.
Back to top Go down
MrEminemFan
WCL Player
WCL Player
MrEminemFan

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks Cpt, should have done it first. Yeah I just deleted my gta_sat file and it worked, so I reinstalled all my mods for nothing -.-'.

You can lock this.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm

[quote="MrEminemFan]so I reinstalled all my mods for nothing -.-'.[/quote]

Too bad. Well anyway, locking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Andreas Problem   San Andreas Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Problem
Page 1 of 1