West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly
Sly

Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Empty
PostSubject: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Alright just here to get this straight so players know, to avoid all that spam and whine that goes on

We cops, pursuing/engaging a shootout with a group of gangs.
Of course some officers going to die, depending on the number
Were in a shootout most officers die, at least 1 PD officer is still alive at the shootout / situation but RETREATS because he's outnumbered or injured.
But nevertheless, still calls for backup and those PD officers that can respond and it isn't a rule break as "Rk" (got proofs from admin)
Cops and Gangs Roleplay, isn't the same.

Remaining cops at the shootout scene can remain or retreat by choice, call for backup and approach the scene later.
I've asked an admin(Rick who is a ex PD) 1st to make sure we don't break a rule like Rk, and he said it's allowed as cops
as you see in the pic below.
Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) 2822l1t

Maybe some of players should re-read the term "DM" because repeating it everytime they die in a shootout they shout Dm Dm Dm. Your walking or seen with a armed weapon when PD passes by, and we approuch and say "Drop the weapons" and you refuse. Then later want to open shots on officers, attempting to kill us then when your caught/killed
after the act, you shout Dm? lol
Let's be serious guys
Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) 25z2olj

Taking down Armed suspects, shooting after one another or at officers can result in an arrest or death. Officers just doin
there jobs, no Dm or Rk is or was involved when it comes to "Backup" or "Armed Suspects/Shots Fired"

Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

they cant stop crying... we ''rk'' as you say just because there is not enough cops online and we cant just pass thru a crime and just ignore it.
you think it makes any sense?
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry for posting but, There is an report section take it to there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Nooo appo This isn't a report, the screen shots are just examples/points I'm trying to prove
We just want people to stop chattin when we show up "Rk RK RK RK RK"

This topic is so they understand what PD Backup is all about, and were allowed as doing which isn't Rk
We want players to -UNDERSTAND- the roleplay of PD
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

But not only Gangsters are doing bad, sometimes some "Super Cops" show up
We try to counter attack even if they distracted and they say like "/do F,my reflex was too fast." this need to stop though.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Well if someone from any faction doing that type /do or /me please take screen shots and give a notice, because no one don't want those type of Rpers lol (just saying)

I hope players especially who we was encountering today reads through, so there wont be spam and misunderstandings
we don't want us or admins getting tons reports bout it and then turns out to be useless, just need yall to understand PD's procedures.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:21 am

Cops can RK as back up, forgetting what happened on the scene before. Just because you killed most of the cops online, doesn't mean you are free and nobody will chase you. If you happen to kill a police officer or more (which shouldn't happen), you can't stand around in the same area like nothing has happened. You should leave the area, hide somewhere and lay low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)   Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand PD's Roleplay as Backup (Must read, most don't know causes whine)
Page 1 of 1