West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Dear god what the hell is going on?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Dear god what the hell is going on? Empty
PostSubject: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I came on the server not ten minutes ago, and the kill list went crazy. No admins were on so you guys thought you could throw a DM fest? Admins should consider locking the PD skins only for officers(since i saw a lot of random guys having Pd skins and Dming), and setting the gun prices a lot higher. YOu guys need to calm down with the attacks on other gangs too. Seriously if we could check how many kills any of you guys have done it would be over 100 definately....
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Look at the "Show your kill list in one pic" tread, and you'll see what most of the players here are playing for...
That's a problem we need to fix, and I hope it will be fixed VERY soon.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Can some admin PLEASE come online NOW! It's like a fking dmfest going on out there! No admins online.....Come idiots thought they could pick PD skins and DM as much as they want. :/
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 am

Yesterday was wild,hard,especially for PD we got reports every second I couldn't interogate suspects normally people were robbing PD I don't know man,wtf is going on?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 am

i took care of the random noobs that came last night, ill lock this topic now since i guess its useless..

If they still DM ya all can contact an administrator either on MSN or Skype or any other social network if its urgent

(If someone wants my msn/skype in case there's urgent need to come I.E. hackers or dmers, hook me up on forum pm)
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 am

Just to post this out,

if an Administrator isn't In-Game, contact one via the Forum, skype or any other messanger. I'm always on MSN and the Forum, if you want my MSN, PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear god what the hell is going on?   Dear god what the hell is going on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear god what the hell is going on?
Page 1 of 1