West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Official Basketball Thread

Go down 
+43
hu$$ler
Oakland / Kurupt
Ku$h
DaParasite
Slick
Chevy
karlis
Mr Whoope.
Scandinavia
"Jay"
Tuck
Lowride
Trazz
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Smokey
Chauncy
Tripple
jayke
OLD_SCHOOL
#wclmarcus
[AFK]Lil Dan
Dopeman
|:DeezNawtz:|
Lil_Familie
Wh1t3
Dice.
Sherlock Holmes
►Randy◄
Keelo
stalkur
Nyne
Barry
Black
Banks.
Clutch
Rocce
gundus
Notorious Mario
Fact.
Craig
Compton/Kollay
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:48 am

Kompot wrote:

so you can go lick some ice cream for all I care.

lol!  it doesnt matter who you love or what team is it,let just hope all teams gonna win in this finals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:06 am

You could like the Wizards for all I care, but we're here to discuss basketball and not point out If you're a fake or not.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:12 pm

104-103 for the nets and they finish the raptors off.

Brooklyn are atm in the best place that they can be, and I doubt they will win over miami, but the position that they are in atm is really good, and going back to when the season only started and Kidd was named as the new coach, I doubt someone expected to see them go so far this season. As in Garnett said after the final game, that Miami are in good shape and full of confidence and even if they wont beat miami, they are still happy.

Great game against the raptors thought, it and was one of the best games i've ever seen actually.

EDIT 16.05
---------------------------------

Season coming to an end, we got OKC vs SPURS and HEAT vs PACERS

Great games, 4 strongest teams. I really want to see Indiana in the finals, but I have a feeling that Spurs might meet Miami in the finals again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:47 pm

The Heat are gonna get sweeped. I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Heat - Spurs or Heat - OKC rematch? And I don't even see Indiana taking Heat to Game 7.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Good Job Maccabi Tel-Aviv going to the euroleague finals after a hard 68-67 against CSKA Moscow a crazy comeback winning in the last second
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:22 pm

I AM SHOCKED TO SAY MACCABI TEL AVIV IS THE 2014 EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONS I CANT BELIEVE IT BY 10 THIS IS CRAZY A TEAM WITH NO BUDGET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:09 am

Makes me feel proud for how basketball goes in israel. Know your champs Europe haa

Yala maccabi!!!

Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Maccabi_electra_logo
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Look at the great flop lol
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:36 am

The NBA Draft Lottery is so rigged lol, how can Cleveland get the top pick AGAIN? Nobody wants to play there just admit it and move on NBA lol.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:26 pm

YALA MACCABI!
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Miami knocked Indiana out and made it to the finals -.-
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:48 pm

3peat? Or will Spurs manage to beat OKC and win this year?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Spurs vs. Heat now in the finals
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:40 pm

yes spurs and heat gonna go in finals.

go heat! spurs coach gonna get some heart attack as soon parker gonna be great lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Go spurs
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Kompot wrote:
Go spurs

Remember how that turned out for me last year?
Yeah... I'm starting to think LeBron's unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Spurs deserve it. Lebron's a flopper

Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 MNTWZ5i6mhttFADymCBfqVXsrW6UsH9uf014ffdLQJMJ_C-ZOMYaRJiC0z4piXtXXjI=w170
Back to top Go down
RAW.
RAW.

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 992a0316825c451716ea3364b54ffe25

My fav player ever. And no doubt one of the best PF/C's today, maybe even the best today. The only player who might reach his level of play is Dwight Howard, but the "Orlando Magic Howard"... not the "Lakers/Houston Howard"
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:14 pm

How is Howard different in Lakers and Houston from what he was in Orlando? Still same howard, it's just that in Houston and LA there are other players who are putting in work, not like the situation in orlando where there were barely players on howard's level. One of the reasons Howard left Lakers is Kobe, who just couldn't play with howard, since both wanted the ball, but kobe wouldn't pass that much, leaving howard on the background, which led to their argument. And atm at the rockets, he got Harden, Lin and all the other good fellas that make a great team with howard and he looks pretty great atm, even better than Orlando times if you ask me. Same as Griffin got chemistry going on with Jordan and Paul.

As for me, Brook Lopez, one of my favorite current centers, his game in the paint is smart, and body control is great, sad that he was injured most of this season.

Back to the finals doe
-----------------------------------------
Spurs dominated game 1, Lebron seemed like he was in pain, wonder how's he gonna do in game 2
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 pm

I hand it to them. Spurs are playing the best team basketball I've ever seen in my entire existence.
Kawhi for Finals MVP.
Back to top Go down
RAW.
RAW.

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am

@Kompot

Well that's not entirely true. Since Howard joined the Lakers he just slowed down a bit. He took the role of a star player to easily and it just wasn't the same Dwight as I used to watch in Orlando.

I mean he couldn't get to nail a damn free throw lol. Made some embarrassing moves like that 4-step layup lol, but that's not important now.

When he joined the Rockets he started putting in some work, but it's just the usual center work.
I mean it's the NBA... Where amazing happens.. He was one of those who just do their job... I mean , while he was playing for the Magic he used to be on the highlight reel every damn night.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:45 am

Oh snap miami! Spurs are on top this year. Glad spurs won and rly happy for kawhi. Young fella did amazing things the last 3 games.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:32 am

duh lol that ginobili's dunk, my jeans are still full of shits hahh

no one can resist team work...SAS are the peremptory champions. leonard was the man though!
still no one should bullshit about lebron, he've done his job so well..
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:39 am

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/11119553/former-baylor-star-isaiah-austin-career-ending-medical-condition

Sad news for real. Broke my heart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Basketball Thread   Official Basketball Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Basketball Thread
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next