West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

New Rules - February 11 2012

Go down 
+9
Domino
quixxx
Weedie
Micklo
Rhyme
[AFK]Lil Dan
Notorious Mario
Rick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

New Rules - February 11 2012 Empty
PostSubject: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Quote :
47. The police faction can character kill you when needed by imprisoning you for life, if you commit a large amount of crimes often. This decision first needs to be approved by a lead administrator.
48. You cannot steal weapons from the police officers or the police headquarters. This is in order to inject a dose of control and realism, also to protect the officers from being randomly attacked for their equipment. If you need to disarm an officer in-character, you can do it through role play wise, but you cannot take his weapons in your inventory.
49. Police officers can return to the scene after being killed as back up, not having a memory of what happened before. This means if a police officer is killed, he can return if called as back up to join the pursuit, shoot out, search or arrest.

New rules that will enforce a little more realism towards the police. Rule 47 - will add some fear to the criminals, don't commit crimes over the limit or you may be character killed, try to avoid getting police attention and confronting them violently. Rule 48 - Don't steal weapons from the police, or attack them to take their weapons, this is very wrong and doesn't happen in real life like it does in the server. Rule 49 - Just because you killed the four officers online doesn't mean that the whole city department is dead and you're free. You can still be wanted and the police would chase you realistically. If you happen to kill a police officer, don't just stand in the same area like nothing happened - run, lay low and hide somewhere, they're still after you.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rick on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 pm

I like them.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 am

Wouldn't rule 44 change the Attacking in Daylight rule?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 am

no
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:24 am

I don't like rule 40 to much.
I mean IRL someone could jack a gang car by hotwiring it or something else.
They could then IRL lie it's their's to a fellow gang member or something even if it has been hotwired.
The other rules I agree on.
Rule 40 is just unrealistic.

Last edited by Rhyme on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 am

Rhyme wrote:
I don't like rule 40 to much.

I kind of agree. I see no reason why you can't hotwire the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:29 am

Yeah man IRL someone could hotwire it and claim it as their's.
So, that rule takes realism away.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:34 am

What's wrong with it? I've had people take the MC's bikes and go as far as to argue with me OOC-ly that, role play wise, it's their bikes, they own them and they didn't take them from our club (which they did). It wasn't bad the fact that he took it, it's the fact that we had no faction vehicles. They can steal them with the proper role play, the rule doesn't say they can't be stolen. I think it's annoying for a faction to spawn or go to their area and see all of their cars missing. Factions having vehicles should be an advantage, not a problem.

Last edited by Rick on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:35 am

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:02 am

Rick wrote:
What's wrong with it? I've had people take the MC's bikes and go as far as to argue with me OOC-ly that, role play wise, it's their bikes, they own them and they didn't take them from our club (which they did). It wasn't bad the fact that he took it, it's the fact that we had no faction vehicles. They can steal them with the proper role play, the rule doesn't say they can't be stolen. I think it's annoying for a faction to spawn or go to their area and see all of their cars missing. Factions having vehicles should be an advantage, not a problem.

Exactly lol whenever i see my members having MC bikes i carjack them and do /destroycar to respawn it

hahafun hlone laugh Greedy me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I hate the rule with the /me, if you press enter, youre dead.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:22 pm

quixxx wrote:
I hate the rule with the /me, if you press enter, youre dead.

Lol then dont try reaching at your gun while being aimed.. would you rly try to reach toward a weapon of your if you have a gun COCKED pointed at your head with a finger coined around the trigger? EVERY move not in the place, the finger pulls the tigger and next thing you see is black and your body is on the ground.
What I suggest is to RP fear and just cooperate with the guy who aims a gun at you.
Even if he has intentions to kill you, dont be a wiseguy and try to run away, just try to convince him to let you go but dont PG and non RP trying to escape, the whole idea of a roleplay server isn't to WIN WIN WIN someone, it's to create roleplay and enjoy your staying in the server, even if you loose.. so what? you only loose ICly not OOCly.
So to conclude it all, roleplay, dont hate OOCly, dont act hero.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 pm

So basicly rule 40 was started just because people are pissed off the MC bikes are being taken?
Actually, with the proper RP they can be stolen.
Someone can claim it as their's.
Cause they stole it.
Honestly the only cars that are being stolen that I know of are the MC bikes.
I don't see any other faction cars being taken.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Not only MC vehicles. The same happened to PD vehicles, also I remember a guy taking Cesar's car and claiming to own it IC as well, plus other minor incidents. Sometimes people just take the faction cars for the sake of it, not because they need them or they want to steal them, often with no role play at all. They can still be stolen, but half of the time people take them for no reason at all, to "piss" people or to evade a shoot out.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 am

Looks Good so its all good for me
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 am

Din't like rule 46. such much XD , but of course I respect it. But here I got something , I'f you leave with out CK like : IN PD , chief of the polices fires something that ain't CK so he can hold his money. And I'f you trying too escape from a faction / Gang and you ain't known in it such much , and you succeed you should hold you're money too. Or like , you getting CK'ed but before that the suspect rob his House/Bank or whatever , he gets all of his money , later he can do works for the suspect and earn a BIT of the money back , but everything have too be really good Roleplayed. (( Know where I'm going ? and that is realistic too! if you thinking about it carefully )).

And yh Rick! I din't gave up! XDD lool.

Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 am

Maketoo wrote:
Din't like rule 46. such much XD , but of course I respect it. But here I got something , I'f you leave with out CK like : IN PD , chief of the polices fires something that ain't CK so he can hold his money. And I'f you trying too escape from a faction / Gang and you ain't known in it such much , and you succeed you should hold you're money too. Or like , you getting CK'ed but before that the suspect rob his House/Bank or whatever , he gets all of his money , later he can do works for the suspect and earn a BIT of the money back , but everything have too be really good Roleplayed. (( Know where I'm going ? and that is realistic too! if you thinking about it carefully )).

The rule is so that players who are loyal to their factions or characters will have an award. They worked with their characters to climb the ladder into reaching a high rank and gain money. In the same time, new characters will be dependent on them for financial support or weapons. Sometimes I pay lower ranks in my faction for the work they do, with which they are motivated and I help them in-character. Example, a new member had no cash and no weapons, and I talked to him, appointing him to be a guard of the garage. We made a role play where I hook him up with a good weapon and settle him down. Without me, he wouldn't have gotten one at the moment. Things like that raise the role play, that's partly why the rule is in.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 am

Rhyme wrote:
So basicly rule 40 was started just because people are pissed off the MC bikes are being taken?
Actually, with the proper RP they can be stolen.
Someone can claim it as their's.
Cause they stole it.
Honestly the only cars that are being stolen that I know of are the MC bikes.
I don't see any other faction cars being taken.

IRL bikers have recognition signs on their bikes ( most of them) so even if you steal the bike and change the plate, they will know the bike is their and will cut your head off, so the rule is perfect, dont steal faction vehicles there's enough vehicles around LS and you can use them and be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 am

Rick wrote:
Maketoo wrote:

The rule is so that players who are loyal to their factions or characters will have an award. They worked with their characters to climb the ladder into reaching a high rank and gain money. In the same time, new characters will be dependent on them for financial support or weapons. Sometimes I pay lower ranks in my faction for the work they do, with which they are motivated and I help them in-character. Example, a new member had no cash and no weapons, and I talked to him, appointing him to be a guard of the garage. We made a role play where I hook him up with a good weapon and settle him down. Without me, he wouldn't have gotten one at the moment. Things like that raise the role play, that's partly why the rule is in.
Nice idea Ricky, I've been at GSF for so long...
blunt trolling
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Now hope everbody will do this:D
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Bump.

Quote :
47. The police faction can character kill you when needed by imprisoning you for life, if you commit a large amount of crimes often. This decision first needs to be approved by a lead administrator.
48. You cannot steal weapons from the police officers or the police headquarters. This is in order to inject a dose of control and realism, also to protect the officers from being randomly attacked for their equipment. If you need to disarm an officer in-character, you can do it through role play wise, but you cannot take his weapons in your inventory.
49. Police officers can return to the scene after being killed as back up, not having a memory of what happened before. This means if a police officer is killed, he can return if called as back up to join the pursuit, shoot out, search or arrest.

New rules that will enforce a little more realism towards the police. Rule 47 - will add some fear to the criminals, don't commit crimes over the limit or you may be character killed, try to avoid getting police attention and confronting them violently. Rule 48 - Don't steal weapons from the police, or attack them to take their weapons, this is very wrong and doesn't happen in real life like it does in the server. Rule 49 - Just because you killed the four officers online doesn't mean that the whole city department is dead and you're free. You can still be wanted and the police would chase you realistically. If you happen to kill a police officer, don't just stand in the same area like nothing happened - run, lay low and hide somewhere, they're still after you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules - February 11 2012   New Rules - February 11 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rules - February 11 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other-
Jump to: