West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDB]Rashid & Snapp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

[TDB]Rashid & Snapp Empty
PostSubject: [TDB]Rashid & Snapp   [TDB]Rashid & Snapp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Who are you reporting?: [TDB]Rashid & Snapp
Why are you reporting this person for?: Deathmatching, Some guy named Maikl_Jekson got in my car and didn't speak so much english so I tried to teach him how to RP, then when we're at Glen Park Rashid and Snapp ram us and then they get out and shoot at us and he runs away, I get out and grab my deagle and kill them both and then rashid /q abuses when he dies and Snapp had already killed him, look at kill list! + Snapp MGed before he asked me in pms where I was, sorry but I don't got an SS of that. And only because the guy couldn't RP doesn't mean you can DM him? If you wanna DM go on a DM server, FKS SAKE.
When did this happen (date, time)?: 13:05 - 2011-11-29 (GMT +1)
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:
[TDB]Rashid & Snapp 2ytp6s1
here he flames me.
[TDB]Rashid & Snapp 1214aqv

Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Re:   [TDB]Rashid & Snapp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 pm

I didnt Dmed me and Snapp wanted to attack vagos but i did /q abuse to not lose guns but i am not the only one who abuse /q There alot of people who abuse it too....
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Rashid & Snapp   [TDB]Rashid & Snapp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Rashid will be punished for quitting to avoid role play and keeping his guns that way. Thanks for reporting. Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Rashid & Snapp   [TDB]Rashid & Snapp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDB]Rashid & Snapp
Page 1 of 1