West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

About cars..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:01 am

Hey guys i got a suggestion wich might be kewl..

its like this ig i see much ppl exploding cars its kinda non rp so what if we just script if the car has white smoke out of the hood it will break down you can t drive anymore you need to find a Garage.

cars will stay nice like this because u have to fix the car more..

tell me what u guys think
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am

well...it is easy scriptable and it would give more rp but how would you suppose to go to the
garage if your car broke down..you cant drive to it XD.
My guess is that players will just leave the car and get another one ..unless its your very own
car ofcourse. But we dont have that (yet).
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 am

I would script well I wouldn't script because I don't know how to script but you should script when you crash a little with your car it's much slower and 1 more crash and it stops,this would really help [PD] in chases because I'm in pursuit and 2 guys in a picador,1 is Shooting on me,my car explodes,while the second one is doing stuns like on some Freeroam or DM/Stunt server,and I hate that.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am

Mauve nor exactly this but it can be edited its à suggestion anyway
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:06 pm

i understand the police reason from that point of vieuw its a good idea.

offtopic: PD should just shoot at tires
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 pm

But we can't shoot with Deagle,only Uzi,Tec,AK,M4,Shotgun,Colt etc. can shoot in car only Deagle can't,I would like that rule to be removed but only for [PD] gangs should still not use Deagle for DB only PD in chases.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 pm

If i knew the reason that that rule is there then maybe i can think or script something better to make everybody happy
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm

The rule will stay as it is now, the reason it's there is when you DB with a deagle it causes a huge damage to a car/person and explodes/kills for 2 shots which is kind of DM way, all of the RP servers make that rule simple for people to not DM and then not to go in sissy crying like: "OMG N00B SHOT ME WITH DEAGLE AND I DEAD LOST ALL MY GUNS, COMPT0N REFUND ME U FAT!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Boelie, if the car breaks down, there should be a command like /towtruck etc, you have to wait for some minutes, then you get tped to some garage, and your car gets fixed for a certain amount of cash.(by the server ofc) The minute delay should be cause people might abuse the command to escape certain situations. If you leave the car after typing the command, it gets cancelled. This is just an idea.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Craig wrote:
Boelie, if the car breaks down, there should be a command like /towtruck etc, you have to wait for some minutes, then you get tped to some garage, and your car gets fixed for a certain amount of cash.(by the server ofc) The minute delay should be cause people might abuse the command to escape certain situations. If you leave the car after typing the command, it gets cancelled. This is just an idea.

ahw well yea i wish there were bots with better AI..towtrucker could become a small civil job to but they have nothing to do if theres nothing going on
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

No,you don't get him,Boelie,RPly a towtruck comes and he picks you up and then you get teleported to the garage,car fixed,you lose some cash,no bots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About cars.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About cars..   About cars.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About cars..
Page 1 of 1