West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Trouble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 am

Who are you reporting?: Trouble
Why are you reporting this person for?: He first overtagged Seville,i told him gently to /wipetag and he started answer me with shitty-ass attitude.Big Weapons at Day,M4 ( Where he get that from ? ).He also add TearGas ( Where he get that from ? )
When did this happen (date, time)?: Fews mins ago ( 7:05 pm - East Time )
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:
As you can see,i told him gently to remove one of the tag he did ( The tag was unrealistic...in middle of road. )
Report on Trouble Samp016rs
I don't know why,he just started Rage on me 'cause of this.
Report on Trouble Samp018xb
He took out an M4 from his trunk ( At Day,ain't allowed ) and he MG'ed ( using "U" in IC. )
As you can see,he had "TearGas",can someone tell me where he get that from ? Kinda look like hack to me..
Report on Trouble Samp020stw
Even if i told him he couldn't do that,this wasn't allowed,he still shooted me till crack.
(C.Dogg tryed stop him,but Trouble didn't listened.)
Report on Trouble Samp021qmp
I tough he was gone,i wanted to go heal at some machine ( Since this wasn't RP at all. )
When i did /back,Trouble started shoot at me again and i died.
C.Dogg tryed stop him again ( By killing him ) but Trouble /q'ed ( /q'ing for avoid death ).
Report on Trouble Samp024vq

Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 am

Well actually get him cracked and if he should abuse the auto crack then kill but w/e.

This '' Trouble '' should get an punishment - At least dis-armed when he don't even know when he can use weapons and not. and a warn/kick. But of course it's admins choice.

Well actually I don't got much too say.
I think he weapon hack , if not maybe an admin gave him 17 tear gas and M4.

I was there and saw everything , as you can notices on the '' SS '' so I am also a witness (( if you now want too know why I posting here.))

This ain't first time he takes out heavy gun on day light. (( I don't got SS though )).
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Will be disarmed In Game and Warned for breaking the Attacking rules and flaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:43 pm

At first, i sprayed a tag on ur Van, dats realistic, (u just drove a lil bit forward so it looks "unrealistic") people do dat inreal aswell.
2nd: I robbed a PD that was using Swat weapons and uniform he was cracked on the floor because an explosion or something. I don't remember his name but he did /dgun. I didnt know about the Day/night rules.
I wrote "U" because its a habit for me, i always use it oocly. (My mistake)

Edit: And btw. stop insulting people and being racist, you wont come far in ur life doing that. People are maybe black inreal Wink

Report on Trouble 2hi2gs4
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Nice ammo.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 pm

♯ᏕᏊᏘᏣ. wrote:
Nice ammo.

Ain't my fault if PD takes that ammount of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Trouble , you said it was [PD]White who gave you the Weapons , now you says it was '' Someone I aint remember the name of '' thats weird dude really. Well Compton already given you your punishment. Also done with the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I never gave anyone any guns. Player was punished, locking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

Report on Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Trouble   Report on Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Trouble
Page 1 of 1