West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Audio That Causes Lagg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Audio That Causes Lagg Empty
PostSubject: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Okay,so I need some help here,I /enter Alhambra AKA Jizzy's I lagg as hell,is it the interior or is it the Audio,how can it stop,IT'S SO ANNOYING!!Help please,I have too much mods?I have slow internet or PC?HEEELP
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Explain more about the lagg. In some occations the sound will start 3 times at the same time for you as a player. This will obviously sound like music with echo in it.
Also: yes to many mods can F**k it up especially because this sound thingy is new in sa-mp
Maybe its best to PM Compton about this, he added it and unfortunatly i got my hands full of fixing other stuff Sad
I hope i helped you out somehow anyway
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm

The thing is, not everybody have this problem, you are not the only one ofcourse with this problem aswel, I heard other people complaining about it too, but there are also people like me or Mark and few others that dont have any problems with it, so It's probably because of your PC or Game Settings or too much mods, I really cannot help you here.

If it was a global problem for everybody, then I would of thought that I did something wrong..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Probably too much mods,but I won't delete 'em so I will just have to deal with it that I can't enter Alhambra,lock this and basket it,please Smile
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:04 am

When i enter the club i do /radiooff
The music said ti was '160k HD' something.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:04 am

I get that too, well not that laggy for me, I mean just barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio That Causes Lagg   Audio That Causes Lagg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audio That Causes Lagg
Page 1 of 1