West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat

Go down 
+6
Micklo
Weedie
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
MarkNiko
Rick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Legend
Legend

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Mortal Kombat MK_2011_2ndlogo
Mortal Kombat, commonly abbreviated MK, is a science fantasy series of fighting games created by Ed Boon and John Tobias. The first four renditions and their updates were developed by Midway Games and initially released on arcade machines. The arcade titles were later picked up by Acclaim Entertainment for the home console conversions. Beginning with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Midway Games exclusively created home versions of Mortal Kombat up until Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Following Midway's bankruptcy, the franchise was picked up by Warner Bros. in July 2009 and became a part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Branch.

The series takes place in a fictional universe that consists of six surviving realms which, according to in-game backstories, were created by the Elder Gods. The Mortal Kombat: Deception manual described the six realms as: "Earthrealm, home to such legendary heroes as Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Jax, and also under the protection of the Thunder God Raiden; Netherrealm, which fiery depths are inhospitable to but the most vile, a realm of demons and shadowy warriors; Outworld, a realm of constant strife and where Emperor Shao Kahn claims this realm as his own; Seido, The Realm of Order, whose inhabitants prize structure and order above all else; The Realm of Chaos, whose inhabitants do not abide by any rules whatsoever, where constant turmoil and change are worshipped here; and Edenia, which is known for its beauty, artistic expression, and longevity of its inhabitants." The Elder Gods decreed that the denizens of one realm could only conquer another realm by defeating the defending realm's greatest warriors in ten consecutive Mortal Kombat tournaments.

Characters
Mortal Kombat BarakaMortal Kombat JAXMortal Kombat Kitana_UMK3Mortal Kombat SUBZEROUMK3Mortal Kombat Kunglao_mk3Mortal Kombat MileenaUMK3Mortal Kombat Jcmk2
BarakaJaxKitanaSub-ZeroKung LaoMileenaCage
Mortal Kombat Liu_Kang_MK3Mortal Kombat Umk3sMortal Kombat SMK3Mortal Kombat Rayden-mk2-fixMortal Kombat ReptileUMK3stanceMortal Kombat Jadeumk3Mortal Kombat Human_smoke2
Liu KangScorpionShang TsungRaidenReptileJadeSmoke
Mortal Kombat NOOBMortal Kombat ShaokahnMortal Kombat Kano-rMortal Kombat Sonya-mk3-fix1Mortal Kombat Cyrax-rMortal Kombat Sindel-rMortal Kombat Ermac1
NoobShao KahnKanoSonyaCyraxSindelErmac
Mortal Kombat Nightwolf-mk3-fix2Mortal Kombat RainMortal Kombat SEKTORMortal Kombat Stryker-rMortal Kombat KabalshakesitMortal Kombat Sheeva-2rMortal Kombat Chameleonfightingstance1
NightwolfRainSektorStrykerKabalSheevaChameleon
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

First time i played this was Mortal Kombat I/II(both in 1 game) on the old gameboy many years ago fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Lol this is where ya all get avatar pics from?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 pm

One of my favorite games from childhood, Teken and Moral Kombat, I started playing Mortal Kombat on my SEGA and played on my PS1 also saw "Mortal Kombat" movie(it's pretty old aswel) but for many years now I didnt play in it, I heard that in 2011 they released a new Game version - "Mortal Kombat 9" with amazing graphics but I aint really interested in it that much anymore.

-Still thx for these characters, <3 for Jax.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 am

The game's nice, planning to get it.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 am

I only played the mk9 demo, I like the old ones better thought
i still have yet to own MK:DA, i mostly played mk1-armageddon
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 am

i bet that every1 who reads the topic will change his avatar.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Mortal Kombat is fucking awesome! I got some old games such as MK Deception MK Deadly Alliance and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am

MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER IS "SCORPION"

Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Ye' Scorpion is my fav' too but i like Sub-Zero Reptile Sektor and Cyrax.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 pm

I played the first Mortal Kombat games until 3rd part on either NES, SEGA or Arcade. I played the 4th part on PC. Other than that, I don't like the newer ones. I like the dark theme in the game, way more darker than Street Fighter. It has one of the best and most underrated game soundtracks ever (Reptile's theme for example).
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 pm

What Rick said.

And my favorites are: Scorpion comming in on number 1, followed up very closely by Sub-Zero, and then Reptile, i simply love these 3 Greedy
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Same, but for me: Sub Zero then Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Look at my signature Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mortal Kombat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat   Mortal Kombat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: