West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Technique's refund request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
?????

Technique's refund request Empty
PostSubject: Technique's refund request   Technique's refund request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Your Name: [TDB]Technique.
What You Lost?: Deagle with 407 bullets.
Describe What Happend: Some guy came as Lil_FamiIie and DMed me 3 times, so I lost my gun.
Date and Time of Happening: Today, Around 15:xx in my country.
Screenshots and Proofs:
No screens, but you can ask Lance, because I robbed him before that DMer came and when I robbed him I took his Deagle and he had around 300 and more bullets in it, and in my Deagle was around 30 bullets.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Technique's refund request   Technique's refund request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

+ 300 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Technique's refund request   Technique's refund request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Refund Requests wrote:
You can request for a weapon refund in this section. Weapon refunds are done only in case you lost them because of a server restart or because of an admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
?????

PostSubject: Re: Technique's refund request   Technique's refund request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Damn,this rule is really stupid, lock and bin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technique's refund request   Technique's refund request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technique's refund request
Page 1 of 1