West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Introducing: DeathOnaStick

Go down 
+18
THC
† Maniac †
Nyne
Nas
quixxx
Weedie
Big_Jayh
Rhyme
Black
►Randy◄
Rocce
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
DeathOnaStick
Wh1t3
BoelieBeast
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

Introducing: DeathOnaStick Empty
PostSubject: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Hello players,

Im very happy to introduce 'DeathOnaStick' . He is a programmer and going to work on a much better administration system.
As you all may have noticed our server isnt that good protected from hackers. Anyway i know him from sa-mp and we have spent alot of time scripting together in the past.

Note: that he wont script the actual gamemode for us its just the administration system he likes to put his hands on.

So everybody give m a high five and warm welcome people! Cuz this guy is a big Genius!
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Lol...When I saw him today he was nRPing and exploding his car, trying to kill me and Sebi. We can start over, tho'.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Hey everyone.
Boelie made a good start in introducing me and there is not much to add. I'm just looking forward to work with you guys and don't be shy to contact me if you have any questions, requests or bug reports of the administration&anti-cheat system.
See ya.

White wrote:
Lol...When I saw him today he was nRPing and exploding his car, trying to kill me and Sebi. We can start over, tho'.

Welcome!
Well, sorry for that, and thanks!

Last edited by DeathOnaStick on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello there ^^
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Welcome Man, thanks for helping to me and Boelie with the stuff around the server. Hope you will enjoy playing with us and you will become fat just like Boelie did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

When i saw a weird name i thought you was one of them hackers Wink soz

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Welcome! Cool
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Welcome Man!

Have Fun Here!
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am

o/ Ahoy matey!
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 am

Can't wait to see the "Noob has been banned by system Reason: Hacks.. faggot!" already, finally no more SOLS kids "beefing" on fucking servers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 am

305 wrote:
Can't wait to see the "Noob has been banned by system Reason: Hacks.. faggot!" already, finally no more SOLS kids "beefing" on fucking servers. Very Happy

Exactly...
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Nas
Nas

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Goodluck and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 am

Welcome, DOAS. < Nickname!
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:52 am

thanks for helping our server g' cheers
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah...Welcome to West Coast Life Roleplay!
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm

This server have alot Admin, but NVM Welcome trolling
Back to top Go down
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Peanutt wrote:

Well, I am not really an Admin, I think I won't spend much time on the server. I'm doing the Administration and Anti-Cheat script (= programming admin commands and scripts that automatically ban cheaters). Just telling Smile

Last edited by DeathOnaStick on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:13 pm

DeathOnaStick wrote:
Peanutt wrote:

Well, I am not really an Admin, I think I won't spend much time on the server. I'm doing the Administration and Anti-Cheat script[i][b] (= programming admin commands and scripts that automatically ban cheaters). Just telling Smile
lol ... good luck Mr ... have good kickes and ... trolling
Back to top Go down
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Peanutt wrote:
DeathOnaStick wrote:
Peanutt wrote:

Well, I am not really an Admin, I think I won't spend much time on the server. I'm doing the Administration and Anti-Cheat script[i][b] (= programming admin commands and scripts that automatically ban cheaters). Just telling Smile
lol ... good luck Mr ... have good kickes and ... trolling

Thanks mate!

And thanks to everyone for the nice welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: DeathOnaStick   Introducing: DeathOnaStick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing: DeathOnaStick
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next