West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions

Go down 
+43
Clutch
Lil'Devil
Dragon
stalkur
#wclmarcus
peanutt
ﺾﺷﺴﺠﷲ
Lil_P
Rashid
Methodman
Little Jacob
karlis
D-Ice
Trickey
ProDubZ
Sly
Blaze
ThugZ
Midge
Sean
Rick
Barry
Appo
THC
† Maniac †
Notorious Mario
►Randy◄
Wh1t3
Rocce
Juggalo
Black
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Big_Jayh
Nyne
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
Micklo
OLD_SCHOOL
Api
Rhyme
Connection
quixxx
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Api
Rambo
Rambo

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:08 am

ket wrote:
Wow Api you making the gang grow (better then me)
Good luck with the rest of the growing

Thanks Razor...xD
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 pm

We're kinda cool now with the Russian Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

FYB activeeee xD
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Willing to join FYB
Hope we'll go along Smile
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Proud to be a Front Yard BALLA!
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:59 am

You Should Update The Rank List.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Api watch who you accept in FYB lol, yesterday some FYB dudes with tags just came infront of us and gfa'd guns and killed us all without a single /me when we was doing hood rp
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Well,tell me their names because i'm not sure if i ragged them...:/
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Guys reduce your attacks...Make more hood RP...Check the RP tips topic i made...
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Guys i might leave this faction its getting me much problems because of cops dming n' other MC's,SBF's so i might leave will decide
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 pm

The faction is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 am

HighTop wrote:
Guys i might leave this faction its getting me much problems because of cops dming n' other MC's,SBF's so i might leave will decide
sorry for posting here
HightTop you sayd that Cops ,MC's,SBF's w/e other gangs attack you
While you Dming other gangs 24/7 instead stay at hood
+ when PD coming to you (and i saw it alot of times from another gangs too) you sayd F**k you cop,i ain't scared
instead showing RP fear to police
So you gotta think if its our fault? or your own?
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Blaze wrote:
HighTop wrote:
sorry for posting here
+ when PD coming to you (and i saw it alot of times from another gangs too) you sayd F**k you cop,i ain't scared
LOL what?First of all cops come to our hood every second ruining our Hood RP + MC's n' Italinas DM us too + im attacking gang with order of higher ranks..
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Api wrote:
The faction is the problem?
Nope its not the faction its problem that we arent good with cops n' other factions we just allies with RM,RHB,TDB.So cops attacking us every second we trying to stay at hood RPing but no they come and start shoot at us..+ last night one cop shooted me with no reason
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Blaze wrote:
HighTop wrote:
sorry for posting here

Exactly, he only judges someone elses actions before noticing his actions or someone from his side.
PD catch them fighting in front of Crack Den, then when we approach them they give off this fearsome attitude
You say cops are "Dming" but are we? Without a reason? You left that part out, therefore looks like your just whining Hightop. If were dming so much, is it difficult to screen shot and report, or you've highly got doubts.
Let's take a couple looks of yesterday, let's attempt to find where the "DM" was -

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 35jge1v
Paroling different parts of the hood, and then we stroll along couple guys, and it's just pure insults/disrespect
I doubt IRL any officer wouldn't take that, from where I live irl that's either a fine/arrest
lets take a look at a scene BEFORE this picture happened, the 1st pic was at 18:00 which was after.

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Muy93p
Right on YOUR turf, was where the shooting toke place. And there was about 4-5 cops, we was outnumbered but still we gotta do our job
Even MC's and RM's and couple other balla sets were there, it was a big shootout full of threats, So where is PD's "DM"?
Were just suppose to ignore the whole law breaking/shooting, and die from you gangs so we won't be "dming"? lol at you.
Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Atx3mf
Shots fired all over the place, people get gunned down and it's all a problem. If you want to break stuff go ahead, but
be smart when cops are around because if we catch you were taking action depending on the situation.

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 15xsw29

This was the last scene at 17:00, everyone who was shooting out, between the enemy gangs and also shooting after cops to defend themselves, we got to defend our self too. You get gunned down during the shootout, which you were in
not our faults - seek our your own actions which caused a cop or any other enemy gang to react. - stop whining

Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Well,I am online on the server for about 30 mins and i got attacked 2 times...I was trying to RP a car jack and i got attacked by 2 guyz of families sets...Some time passed and i got attacked again by Russians...I ain't sure that FYB's are attacking only...
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Sly wrote:
Blaze wrote:
HighTop wrote:
sorry for posting here

Exactly, he only judges someone elses actions before noticing his actions or someone from his side.
PD catch them fighting in front of Crack Den, then when we approach them they give off this fearsome attitude
You say cops are "Dming" but are we? Without a reason? You left that part out, therefore looks like your just whining Hightop. If were dming so much, is it difficult to screen shot and report, or you've highly got doubts.
Let's take a couple looks of yesterday, let's attempt to find where the "DM" was -

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 35jge1v
Paroling different parts of the hood, and then we stroll along couple guys, and it's just pure insults/disrespect
I doubt IRL any officer wouldn't take that, from where I live irl that's either a fine/arrest
lets take a look at a scene BEFORE this picture happened, the 1st pic was at 18:00 which was after.

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Muy93p
Right on YOUR turf, was where the shooting toke place. And there was about 4-5 cops, we was outnumbered but still we gotta do our job
Even MC's and RM's and couple other balla sets were there, it was a big shootout full of threats, So where is PD's "DM"?
Were just suppose to ignore the whole law breaking/shooting, and die from you gangs so we won't be "dming"? lol at you.
Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Atx3mf
Shots fired all over the place, people get gunned down and it's all a problem. If you want to break stuff go ahead, but
be smart when cops are around because if we catch you were taking action depending on the situation.

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 15xsw29

This was the last scene at 17:00, everyone who was shooting out, between the enemy gangs and also shooting after cops to defend themselves, we got to defend our self too. You get gunned down during the shootout, which you were in
not our faults - seek our your own actions which caused a cop or any other enemy gang to react. - stop whining

First picture i insult you becouse you was one and we was about 10 on of us and i inulted you because you insulted me + their were having heavy weapons.Second pic i was at Idlewood Motel..,third one dont know ho you shooted but that wasnt me..i typed in /b to some of FYB's give me money because one of them killed me but that was misstake,and fourth one one of cops camed to me started firing and then he killed me thats were shoutout started.
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:14 pm

EVERY TIME I FUCKING FIX THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN RM AND US,BUT SOME ASSHOLE HAS TO RUIN IT EVEN IF I SAY 1000 TIMES THAT WE ARE ALLIED WITH RUSSIANS,THE NEXT ONE THAT TRIES TO KILL OR EVEN DISRESPECT ICLY THE RUSSIANS WILL BE KICKED I FUCKING MEAN IT.
YES,I AM FUCKING MAD. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Sean,as you saw at the announcements,alliance broke...
Back to top Go down
ProDubZ
WCL Player
WCL Player

Location : im everywhere and im nowhere,sometimes at the same time!,but sometimes right behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 am

I will join FYB tomorrow
hope to have a good rp with yall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:36 am

FYB needs more RPers ....less Dm-ers......i can't believe how our OG's...Dm and don't know to do Hood Rp...just me ...Dizzle and some other guys know to do Hood Rp...the rest are DMing..searching for trouble....
The 2nd point is that we make to many allies...F**k the allies...allies should be just some of the Ballas sets...not all...and we should not be allie with Vagos...or other guys....as ya' saw...ruskies fucked us up...we should be fo' life one for eachother in the hood...and F**k the rest...if we are unite in the hood...and smart...nobody can't take our streets...if you get the point in what i am saying....we need to earn respect and fear from other gangs...not make all of them allies....this is my opinion...It's up to Api to decide what do to Smile
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 am

See ya'll In Server i left SBF Goin back ballas again and this time FYB see ya'll there Smile
Back to top Go down
Api
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 am

Well,i have to say that no one and i mean that NO ONE can break an ally exept me and Sean so don't try it,else you gonna get warned...I decide with who we are allying and with who we are not...Snoop don't blame the others...I heard many complains for you from a Leader of an allied with us gang...You attacked him,and two of his members...
Back to top Go down
D-Ice
D-Ice

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am

Kiddo wrote:
FYB needs more RPers ....less Dm-ers......i can't believe how our OG's...Dm and don't know to do Hood Rp...just me ...Dizzle and some other guys know to do Hood Rp...the rest are DMing..searching for trouble....
The 2nd point is that we make to many allies...F**k the allies...allies should be just some of the Ballas sets...not all...and we should not be allie with Vagos...or other guys....as ya' saw...ruskies fucked us up...we should be fo' life one for eachother in the hood...and F**k the rest...if we are unite in the hood...and smart...nobody can't take our streets...if you get the point in what i am saying....we need to earn respect and fear from other gangs...not make all of them allies....this is my opinion...It's up to Api to decide what do to Smile
Word, but i accidently click on minus lol.
Back to top Go down
ThugZ
ThugZ

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

I know who and i can tell you that i had a reason...
Look what happened...[TDB]Rhyme camed in our hood acting a boss to me...somethin like :I am KingPin on Temple Drive Ballas...respect me and shii' like this...and i told him that i don't care about that...i take orders just from ma' gang leaders....and then he tried to beat me up because i am "disrespectfully" and i shooted him down....after that one of his guys tried to beat me up...so the didn't RP gun fear...i had deagle in hand....so i shooted him to....thats what happened....i didn't atcaked him or something like that....Api is my boss..i listen to him..not to others....and when i get atacked i shoot...street rule...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front Yard Ballas - Discussions   Front Yard Ballas - Discussions - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Front Yard Ballas - Discussions
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next