West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

i need advice lool

Go down 
+10
Strike
Rick
MarkNiko
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
quixxx
►Randy◄
[AFK]Lil Dan
Notorious Mario
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

i need advice lool  Empty
PostSubject: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 pm

okay lol this gonna sound retarded (trolling) but i have this issue that ive had for 424644373357534734735743846897784263426344856579584735 years.

i keep f-hopping, lol
even when i lead
i can't stay loyal
idk why
but if ya'll have tips then please tell me xD

let me give ya an analogy LOL

i grab some blueberry pie
i eat dat pie
but then, i see the apple pie
im like, damn
and i jump to da other pie and leave
the otha pie lol
so im thinkin
lots of you guys been in factions for 85845746845433 years.
how do you do it? i keep fuckin up

fish

but legit no drama lol
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 pm

well... if u want..

u join gang

and IF u leave gang u let me ban u xD

Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Cause we old school playas from Milo's time (except me) trolling
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:45 pm

oh yeah im new to server thats true

LOOOOOL.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 pm

See I iz old school but I as been round the block a bit.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Join and stay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 pm

yee lol but I SEE DA OTHA PIE

and it tempts me and my latino ass eats da other pie

ur right i guess LOL but you g hopped before howd u stop?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 pm

He joined a faction he likes. Or he just g-hopped to every gang then found one he likes hlone laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Compton wrote:
Join and stay

That won't work
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

[WCL]Mario Thugsta wrote:

Easy, just DON'T look at the other pie, then you wont get tempted to eat it, or think of it as the pie was made out of shit so it wont taste good trolling
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 pm

^ explained.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
or think of it as the pie was made out of shit so it wont taste good trolling

just hlone laugh hlone laugh hlone laugh hlone laugh hlone laugh hlone laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 pm

First, you need to pick a role play style that suits you and you enjoy most of all. The two styles that are my favorites are the ones of a police officer and a biker (SBF was an exception and an experiment). So therefore, I'm doing one of them now. If you don't have a role play style that you prefer the most, then there's no saving you. Second, to have fun you need to have good role players around you that think in the same mindset. If you're around bad role players with no imagination, you most likely won't have a good time. Third, you need to commit yourself to the faction and make future plans and be part of them. Fourth, if you're only a follower, you need a good leader to keep things tight. And lastly, you need to stop focusing on the details and nit pick your or other factions. If you're bored, shut up and swallow it -- sometimes it will be boring, other times it will be fun. There were times when our PD had 16 members total and 10 online, and there were other times when it had 4 members and 3 online at all times.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:50 am

Your behavior is outrageous. I will do my best to get you banned for making further topics on this forum.

Even now i feel trapped in your little attention machinery. For me you are a troll and not a contribution to the community here.

On topic - I will give you an advice: Hold your word. So if you say you gonna be loyal, then be loyal. If you gonna say you quit, then go away and don't come back.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:04 am

Strike, to be honest, I'm not a troll. In fact, I'm actually quite the role-player if I put my mind to it! But, at the end of the day, sadly, I guess I do TROLL... occasionally, but you're kind of rude. I don't call people rude names cause I prefer to act at LEAST civilized. Do I troll? Sure, don't you? Who the F**k doesn't? Jesus, this entire forum has a calling people FAT meme, which, in my little world is pretty trollish. To say that I'm the ONLY troll, is absolutely ridiculous. Everyone else has contributed to this somewhat satire thread, I'd expect the same from an administrator. What I don't get, however, is how my behaviour is outrageous. I've never been reported, I'm usually pretty cool with people and I have tons of friends here. Weather or not you're one of them isn't a part of my statement, but I like to say everyones my friend. From RemE, to CPT, to anyone, F**k, even Nikita, LOL. I've been here a long time, I've faked cancer, I've done some things that have bee looked down upon. That shouldn't outweight, or unjustify the good I've done for the server. Guess who's never been banned? Mario! Why? Cause I'm not an asshole, as you'd like to believe. In conclusion, reading a book by its cover is ignorant and crude. You barely know me.

trolling
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:11 am

trolling

The only thing you say is quoted above. Your words are empty and meaningless to me. Trolling might be fun when its made in a joking way, you make a joke? Ok then they are pretty bad and noone is laughing, about that cancer stuff ppl even cried IRL and made paintings for you. Who is rude now? But that isn't my point, you remember that i was the only one who helped you afterwards to get back in the community without problems about that "troll". Or did you forget that?

Keep doing your little fun, but i surely can say about me that i got to old for that and i see your attempt to seek attention. Maybe you get it from some people here. But i doubt someone can take you serious in future if you keep on doing it like that.

Or maybe you dont want to be taken serious?
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:48 am

Mark-Niko wrote:

Easy, just DON'T look at the other pie, then you wont get tempted to eat it, or think of it as the pie was made out of shit so it wont taste good trolling

LOL ^ I was about to say something like that!

But yea, u can do either 1, Think that the other pie is made of baby shit, with other shitting topics on top...

2, Join GSF & kill 5 ballas & then go to Miami Fl to retire & start chasing the South Beach badonkadonks..

or 3: Join the civilian faction so that way u can hang out with all the other factions & still be in that same faction without hopping to another 1 like a rabbit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 am

Mario just like you said too me , follow that makes you happy .
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 am

yh i agree with strike here mostly

i mean mario is biggest troll i seen imo..

he trolling u when u dont even realisz he is trolling lol
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 am

Never know who your friends are until your back is against the wall, xD.

I'm not a troll either, ffs, I just F**k up sooooo much. I'm not even TRYING to troll, I just F**k up too much. That's it, I'm always doing the wrong thing, lol. I have no common sense. I keep being a drama queen because I'm socially stupid. I say shit that's personal on the outside.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 am

I'm not a troll either, ffs, I just F**k up sooooo much. I'm not even TRYING to troll, I just F**k up too much. That's it, I'm always doing the wrong thing, lol. I have no common sense. I keep being a drama queen because I'm socially stupid. I say shit that's personal on the outside.

Nice to meet you, im Lil Dan.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:52 am

Hello Lil Dan, how're you? I'm Mario.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 am

And I'm imma firin mah lazah bruhaahaha.

no srsly, wtf is that? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need advice lool    i need advice lool  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need advice lool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: