West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application

Go down 
+15
Connection
Juggalo
Strike
Keelo
Compton/Kollay
GU1DE
►Randy◄
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rick
OLD_SCHOOL
Nyne
Weedie
[AFK]Lil Dan
Big_Jayh
quixxx
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

[ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

IC Questions

Character Name:Rakeem Eastbrook
Character Age:24
How does your character look: Black Baggys, Purple Jacket, ((Fam 2 Face and Hair)) Small Dread's, White Nike Airmax 90'
Tell something you know about this gang: (( we dont rp story line so i can just make a new story? :S )) Front Yard Ballas is a set of the Ballas, their worst enemies are Grove Street Families, Temple Drive Families and Seville BLVD. Families. They are dealing with strong drugs such as Crack, Cocaine, .... . They are making deals with the corrupt CRASH Unit. FYB Members mostly chill at their Hood, Crack Den, Idlewood

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Rakeem_Eastbrook
What is your real life age:15
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):CET
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:Crash, Temple, Varrios.
What faction do you want to lead:Front Yard Ballas
Why do you want to lead this faction: Because the server got no active Ballas.
Can you be a good and active leader:Yeah, i was the leader of this faction back in SLS
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Yeah, *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Powergame - Doing things that you wont survive / wont do or unrealistic "Roleplay" - /me grabs a RPG from his pocket and destroys San Andreas
Explain the term MG:Metagame - Taking OOC Informations to IC - /pm ID come to the hood (( And then you come to the hood ))
Give an example of a good /me command: /me slowly lifts up his shirt, sliding out a Glock 17 from his Waistline. /me does, as he turns his head to the right, spitting on the ground.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do *You can hear Gun Shot's *
/do *You can see that I'm highly injured *
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: Thats hard, i dont want to be an ego or smthing but I'd say 8,5/10

Last edited by Lance got SWAAAAAAAAAG on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 am

Neutral but i think you should apply for another Ballas set FYB has 4 applicants now.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 am

Locco wrote:
Neutral but i think you should apply for another Ballas set FYB has 4 applicants now.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

Imo you should apply for another faction or a set as suggested above
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am

Uhm, every ballas sets are taken by inactive nigguhs.
Lil Dan wrote:

4. If you wanna take over Leader spot of a Faction which is active but a Faction Leader didnt logged for a while, you can apply for it only if Leader didnt logged in for atleast 3 weeks and didnt informed anybody

5. If you apply for faction leading spot and you are not official yet and leader comes back after 3 weeks of inactivity, Leader have right to make a vote topic which only official gang members can post their options and give their vote ( no need for Poll, to prevent other players from posting, so members gotta post)
Note: You can take the war IC if you want, but it will last untill the end of the vote anyway. Example: Two groups of Families fight with eachother, when the vote is over whoever, the old leader or the person applied for leader spot lose, he gotta leave the gang[If the fight for leader is taken IC] (Fate of members who supported him depends on leader

-Danny

edit: Yall steal my ideas with the siggys, Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Lance on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 am

True forgot about that.

1+
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:12 am

+1 for you Lance, you can do it better then other applicants.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks, even if your vote doesnt count.
You down Technique?
Edit: You'll be my Right Hand if you want.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:23 am

I have 3 gangs to join now, I don't know really.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 am

C'Mon, you /pmed me, would be cool if ou join me since noone actually likes ballas here tho.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 pm

I'll think.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 pm

×1, Lance you were the leader in SLS. You were a great one also.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm

+1 ,I know I'm inactive but if you want I can join to help you.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Plus one, you'll do a good job and will know how to handle it like in the past. You should work with the other FYB applicants also and give them some positions in the faction, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah if i'll get accepted, and they want to join me, i will.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 pm

+1 I know your skills already
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Thanks,
If i get accepted Demarcos gonna be a member tho.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

+1, Wunderbar.
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Dat 1+.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Why not? Had nice RP's with you in [VLA] and I know you can be a good leader, so good luck and +1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Two Plus One Now, Cool. Need one more and two members.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Good luck, Lance. You just need members that roleplay.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah, and i want this faction active, so i need active members. But everyone is joining Seville. ((or rping with that skin)) Gets on my nerves tho. Ppl need to join Ballas or Varrios, otherwise there will be No Mexicans or Ballas, and that doesnt make this Server to a real Roleplay server since we need mexicans. And Seville is allied with almost every active faction here.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

i agree with that and dont forget vagos
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Chea, Seville should be locked down completely (No moar new members, Ballas,Vagos and all those recently activated factions need members)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application   [ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Lance' Front Yard Ballas Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next