West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Italian Mafia - Discussion

Go down 
+8
Connection
Rocce
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Appo
Weedie
Wh1t3
Nyne
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
?????

Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Wasn't online today because was busy, but friday is last school day then I have holidays for whole week and I can play much as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 pm

School is also my main reason for being inactive. I will be extremely active this weekend, hope to have some nice rp with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Is it another guy with name [IM]Leone now? just need to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 am

No, someone hacked your account. If I were you I'd report that.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 am

I'm going to try and join you hopefully,Althought actitvty may be an issue I'll give it my best shot best your running IM quality like anyway see yah when i see yah.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 am

Alright, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Well I knew this day will comes soon as I'll join, no one is so active so I have nothing to do online, im leaving, sorry and I wish you good luck, keep working on the faction.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Sorry I didn't get on today,If I had have came on I would've been in a bad mood Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:50 am

To tell the complete truth, I thought thst when I got leadership of [IM] that I would be alot more active because I would force myself. But I guess I wasn't aware of what I was getting myself into. Yes, I blame myself for the failing of the Italian Mafia. The mafia failed because of activity. Starting out, we had 5 members, of those members two are completely inactive in the server and the others quit because they had noone to rp with and it was no fun to rp alone most of the time. I am sad to say it but I'm going to be leaving Italian Mafia, hope people don't get too pissed at me, I just don't want to be the reason people don't have fun while rleplaying, so again; sorry but I ant be the leader anymore. I'm just too inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Italian Mafia - Discussion    Italian Mafia - Discussion  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italian Mafia - Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2