West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Are you proud?

Go down 
+14
Rhyme
† Maniac †
Nyne
OLD_SCHOOL
GU1DE
Rocce
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Weedie
[AFK]Lil Dan
Big_Jayh
Alex
Wh1t3
►Randy◄
quixxx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Are you proud? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pround to Be Canadian !   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:54 am

Are you proud? - Page 3 Creativewallpapercanadi

I'm pround to be Canadian 'cause there's many culture in my country.
Yeah,there's many immigrants and that's why i kinda like that.
It ain't only about White Canadian culture anymore,its also abuot Latino,African and Arabs culture.I mean,you've the choice for EVERYTHING.
You're hungry ? There's Latino,Haitian,Arab foos restaurants.
Our Canadian culture is mixed with immigrants culture,i think its important for us.
A country without culture ain't realy a country,if you know what i mean.
Canada have great history,war with indians peoples,english-french peoples war.
We also have sexy girls and with all those immigrants here....there's not only white girl,you've the choice.

Canadian Rap :
I'm also pround of SOME of the Canadian rap.
Many rappers from my city are rapping about REAL things,not only about money and shit.
I'm realy pround of this 'cause real Hip-Hop is diyin' and those rappers kinda saving it.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 am

Here are more facts if anyone is interested in reading, i had spare time to write all this
Are you proud? - Page 3 8650186-flag-of-serbia

Proud to be Serbian because of great historical culture

I.E: In Serbia in a place of Vinca was found oldest metal workshop dating from 7000 BC, indicating that the Serbia was first place where they worked with Metal in pre-historical times and that there existed Civilization even before Sumeria.
Later Serbian Culture comes with Christianizing South Slavs tribes (700 AC) by Greek Orthodox Church and Byzantine Empire which Serbs served as frontiers in the name of first Christian Empire. There is also a lot of mediaval monasteries in Serbia dating from eve before 1500 years before us
So > Serbian Orthodoxy comes from first Christian Church and many of old Serbian churches still have the "Byzantine Style" (East Roman Empire) buildings because of influence they had on serbs. After fall of Byzantine Empire and rise of Turkish Empire, And after Battle Of Kosovo where greatly outnumbered serbs was fighting a massive turkish army and where our greatest king died to defend his religion and nation (Now he is Saint in Serbian Orthodox Church,thats why Kosovo is very important to our nation and culture) Serbs was conquered by turks for 500 years but even tho, Serbs was fighting for freedom almost every year. Our church music is Byzantine chant, same as greeks and other orthodox people.

Food in Serbia(Must See)
Sarma
Are you proud? - Page 3 Bbf6fab9f83222fe4061ccdc4522a15e_view_l
Cevap
Are you proud? - Page 3 Cevapi
Rostilj
Are you proud? - Page 3 V139781p0
Burek
Are you proud? - Page 3 Burek5dl
Gibanica (Serbian Pie)
Are you proud? - Page 3 Gibanica
Pork Meat
Are you proud? - Page 3 Slike-mesara-kalik-pecenje11071
GIRLS
Are you proud? - Page 3 Serbgirl
Are you proud? - Page 3 Serbia1x

Last edited by Dani on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:15 am

Dani wrote:
Proud because 2 great scientist who changed modern world were ethic serbs.

Nikola Tesla - Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor. This work helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_tesla

Mihajlo Pupin - Pupin's patents are means of greatly extending the range of long-distance telephone communication by placing loading coils (of wire) at predetermined intervals along the transmitting wire (known as "pupinization")
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihajlo_Idvorski_Pupin

OMG,DANII!NIIKOLA TESLA HRVATSKA!!WTF I'M FROM CROATIA AND I'M PROUD BECAUSE WE HAVE NIKOLA TESLA
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:40 am

Nikola Tesla's father was serbian orthodox priest

yh sure he was a croat, actually he was ethic serb living in serbian part of Croatia in time when Croatia was part of Austrian Empire, talk what you want.

Dont believe me? read on internet bout him, read his biography too.

He is even on 100 Dinar bill in serbia

Are you proud? - Page 3 SerbiaP41-100Dinara-2003_f

u jelly? trolling
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:25 am

Dani wrote:
Here are more facts if anyone is interested in reading, i had spare time to write all this
Are you proud? - Page 3 8650186-flag-of-serbia

Proud to be Serbian because of great historical culture

I.E: In Serbia in a place of Vinca was found oldest metal workshop dating from 7000 BC, indicating that the Serbia was first place where they worked with Metal in pre-historical times and that there existed Civilization even before Sumeria.
Later Serbian Culture comes with Christianizing South Slavs tribes (700 AC) by Greek Orthodox Church and Byzantine Empire which Serbs served as frontiers in the name of first Christian Empire. There is also a lot of mediaval monasteries in Serbia dating from eve before 1500 years before us
So > Serbian Orthodoxy comes from first Christian Church and many of old Serbian churches still have the "Byzantine Style" (East Roman Empire) buildings because of influence they had on serbs. After fall of Byzantine Empire and rise of Turkish Empire, And after Battle Of Kosovo where greatly outnumbered serbs was fighting a massive turkish army and where our greatest king died to defend his religion and nation (Now he is Saint in Serbian Orthodox Church,thats why Kosovo is very important to our nation and culture) Serbs was conquered by turks for 500 years but even tho, Serbs was fighting for freedom almost every year. Our church music is Byzantine chant, same as greeks and other orthodox people.

Food in Serbia(Must See)
Sarma
Are you proud? - Page 3 Bbf6fab9f83222fe4061ccdc4522a15e_view_l
Cevap
Are you proud? - Page 3 Cevapi
Rostilj
Are you proud? - Page 3 V139781p0
Burek
Are you proud? - Page 3 Burek5dl
Gibanica (Serbian Pie)
Are you proud? - Page 3 Gibanica
Pork Meat
Are you proud? - Page 3 Slike-mesara-kalik-pecenje11071
GIRLS
Are you proud? - Page 3 Serbgirl
Are you proud? - Page 3 Serbia1x

I like the Girls n the pork and the rosted rilj
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:47 am

I think the first girl had our flag painted wrongly lol. It's not: blue - white - red, it's: red - blue - white/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:01 am

yh, that was Yugoslavia flag xD
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:03 am

Ye', but the big flag behind is the Serbian one xD
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Dumb B***h painted a Dutch one on her face trolling
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Lol what?
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

The paint on the first girl's face, its in the Dutch order and colours.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:39 pm

No, Dutch one is red - white - blue.

Are you proud? - Page 3 NETH0001
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 pm

loco failed EPIC
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

This whats happening when people are not educated.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 pm

hes even dutch himself xD
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Which is even bigger fail.
Back to top Go down
GU1DE
WCL Player
WCL Player
GU1DE

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:45 pm

:3 F**k
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:08 pm

For Dutch people:
Are you proud? - Page 3 Flag1
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:19 pm

S''
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 am

I guess this can be locked.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you proud?   Are you proud? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you proud?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: