West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Leone Report Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:20 am

Who are you reporting?:Leone
When did this happen (Date, time)?: 9:19 PM October 14th, 2011
What did the person do?:He DMed both me and Mario and I had lost a Mac with a lot of ammo.
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:Mario should be posting about it ask him.
What do you think, how should the person be punished if he did rulebreak?:A Ban people everywhere are reporting him for DM, it needs to stop he wont learn his lesson after warnings he wont learn after a temp ban make it PERMA ban, so the server can stop getting so many complaints.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 am

TTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH! . You called me faggot alot of times I told you more then 2000 times too stop after a time I said '' I warning you , don't say the word again '' then you said it , I shoot you , you bought it too you self. Mario I shoot you too auto crack , after that you did /kill and before I left the building you said '' Leone you fucker you motherfucker LEONE!!! '' in OOC you guys should get a report , tsssh , Apek stop rambo - Mario stop Flaming OOC. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 am

Lol Maketoo you DM hard you just don't wanna accept it so you create lies
lol!
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 am

CREATE FUCKING LIES?! that's why Mario removed the chat on the Screen shot?! fk this!
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:00 am

Okay, I'll lock this since this topic has no proof and there is another one for the same situation.

Thanks for reporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leone Report Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Report Form   Leone Report Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone Report Form
Page 1 of 1