West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Leone's on the loose again!

Go down 
+3
Connection
Rhyme
Notorious Mario
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

Leone's on the loose again! Empty
PostSubject: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:19 am

Who are you reporting?: Leone.
When did this happen (Date, time)?: Today, Friday.
What did the person do?: Constant PG and DM.
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?: Leone's on the loose again! Samp057qq
What do you think, how should the person be punished if he did rulebreak?: I don't know. I'd say an admin jail, maybe a temporary ban, that's not my decision. All he does, all day, is spawn trap mew and DM. He PG's when I lock doors and has prevented my gang from roleplaying. Please, help!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 am

Kick this guy's ass he needs to be PERMA BANNED
Jail won't help he won't learn.
Temp Ban he'll be back to do more.
Perma Ban, Leone is gone not to worry anymore!
Mad
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 am

So you removed the chat too AND WHERE THE FK YOU GOT PG FROM?!!!!! YOU PISSING ME OFF!.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:34 am

You shot through a steel door and entered therough a locked one. I removed the chat so I can show your massive DM.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 am

Aha, then we all PG'ed and why did you removed the chat for I mean it was only you me and apek who was online nothing privat yeah? , w/e , you guys pissing me off I dint DM there you guys shouted '' HE HAVE A GUN!!! '' who was that hmm yeh it was you Mario , so .. you started the PG , I shooted Apek bcz he called my faction faggot and me , so I dont think that is DM , the only ppl I shooted today was Ballas and Vagos , nothing of that was DM , now you did a report on me bcz you apek losed a mac with 1000 bullets and you had only 2,300$ or something like that now you only have 1,000$ so if you had that you problay hacked. Well I don't wanna discuss this more I think I am done. Now let the admins take over.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:04 am

I guess we both know why you disabled the chat on the screen shot.

Explain the situation and what happened. How did he power game? Did he kill you more than once in a short period of time? Did he spawn kill you? Did he break Rule 7? Did you verbally or physically provoke him in order for him to shoot at you as he said?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:13 am

I'm walked forward them's door I pmed Mario : Knock Knock ** On your door, Im entered the building and rped I was outside & shout too eachother , I wanted too come by the beef I wanted too fix , but when I was inside Apek started too call my rp father Faggot then he called me faggot then my faction this was ICly after that I took out my gun ( desert Eagle ) and Mario shouted He have a gun!!! so I thought the door was open , I pointed the gun on Apek and fired few bullets , but he ran away , I walked too MArio too shoot him too auto crack , I exit the building and then I saw on screen ( Kill List ) he used /kill so it showed up I killed him , then he respawned and called me Leone fucker you motherfucker leone'' (( he lucky I can't take SS )) after come Apek out who was not killed ramboed me after a time I got him then now he crying bcz he lost his gun so he reported me on forums , this is my story. Now Apek's story welcome.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:21 am

I removed the chat cause I was PM'ing Apek. I didn't provoke him, but this report is two, basically. He PG'ed when being with Miami, PM's me ALL day when he's MG'ing, and spawn traps us. He's kill, kill, kill.. and even when we die, he stays there. It's chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:31 am

What did I MG? and I wanted too fix the beef now stop fking lie about everything -.- It ain't funny more.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 am

You told me to meet you through PM's, PM's are OOC.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 am

Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 am

Yes, I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:06 am

Now , stop use heavy guns daylight , rambo , flaming OOC, let the admins discuss this now , and say what they think about this report.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 am

If I remember correctly, rambo didn't scream in pain while getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 am

I'll explain
Today Mario and me got into some beef.
I was on Apek.
On Apek Cripz had dropped a Mac for me witch had like around 200 Bulls.
When I dropped the Mac so I could log in with [V]Apek I noticed I had 850 Tec bullets on [V]Apek so I took the Mac I dropped therefore making 1000 Mac bullets, no hacks as Leone is claiming. Also when he came I believe he did PM Knock Knock to Mario cause he entered and Mario said something like what do you wan't. The Italians and V have a strong beef, so Leone is Rping as Salvatore's son so since we have IC beef I started mocking him and his father, but in no way his faction, mocking the IM faction I did not do. Then IC he got mad so he takes out a Deagle that was CLEARLY visible, and Mario yelled "HE"S GOT A GUN!" so I took out my gun and started shooting, he then cracked Mario and when I was down we both we're killed and he did not leave us cracked wich is DM.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 am

thought it was rule break too farm , and I leaved Mario cracked bad he used /kill when I leaved :/ and when You get cracked you always using a bug ( dunno the name of it ). Well , let the admins take over now?
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:56 am

What bug!? What am I doing?
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:58 am

I din't said it was you I was talking about Apek.... this topic started too be spammed by our discuss can we let the admins take over now?
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:33 am

Apek wrote:
I'll explain
he then cracked Mario and when I was down we both we're killed and he did not leave us cracked wich is DM.

Read the rules it aint its only more rp if you leave someone cracked..

And you are kinda bullshitting here apek bcuz if i remember correctly you and mario dind't left me and cpt cracke'd in a brawl..
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm starting to wonder if some people don't just have an ooc grudge against Leone. Not saying anyone in specific. Or mabey he just fucks me over when I'm around him buut. When some people get the slightest thought that he is doing something wrong they immediatl go to forum. But if anyone else does anything nothing happens. Sorry for posting here.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Enough with this spam, this topic is LOCKED we'll post what we decide in the topic later.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:01 pm

So let me try to break the situation down.

You arranged the meeting via private message, or did only one person try do to it? Then Leone comes, PMs Mario that he is knocking, then he enters the house out of character to role play shouting. Did you tell them you are outside in-character in '/b' or '/do', Leone? Did they tell you that the door is locked? If they did tell you, why did you shoot them inside? If Leone was outside in-character, how did the Vagos discover he is armed? You don't need to leave people cracked, it's not in the rules.

Respond, then I'll take a decision over it. If a mistake happened, I suggest you admit it.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm entered the building and said I was rp-ed outside and shouted after a few minuts I pulled out my eagle same time Mario shouted '' He got a gun '' So the door was open I guess , I stepped inside and shoot at apek who pissed me off real much. I'm don't remember if they said the door was locked.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:39 pm

He PG'ed when the door was locked. He also did the PM thing, and right when he entered, I /do'ed - "It's locked!" He didn't listen, and continued to blast.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

Leone watch your role play next time, the door was locked. What you did was wrong, even if they said you have a gun in-character. You said yourself you entered out of character, but proceeded to role play being inside and caused the mess.

Consider yourself warned for the future, this report will be taken in note.

Also I deleted Cripz and Locco's posts which were completely irrelevant to the report and Mark locked the topic for. Don't post such useless stuff, you've been warned enough before.

Locking, will move the topic soon myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leone's on the loose again!   Leone's on the loose again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone's on the loose again!
Page 1 of 1