West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Home in the Hills

Go down 
+3
[SBF]Carmen
† Maniac †
Rhyme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:31 am

Like in that mission where the Vagos take over Madd Dogg's Mansion and CJ and the Triads have to take it back.
Although not sure if we're gonna have it happen, not alot of [V]s.
Though we could change people's skins so they can be like Vagos therefore adding a lot of [V]s
Would be kinda cool trolling
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

lol 1+ , i wanna be CJ Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
[SBF]Carmen

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:25 pm

ill be a triad..cuz they got M4 xD..or i can be one of those girlz that runnin around
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:41 pm

i can have my fraps on,if i can be cj lol,it would look cool too have some sp mission in mp Razz
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

+1 Nice Idea , I would like too be a Vago member or traid w/e . Most an Vago
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 am

I dont think this mission is possible to make since we need alot of people to participate in it to make it look good and so all will enjoy this event. Maybe you guys should take some other SP mission wich dosent require so much shooting and people? Smile

If yall will be able to scuceed with this mission I aint got problems with yall making it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 am

Today's Bank RP was like a SP mission (i talked about it, and people wanted to do something like that, then that's how we went on the RP) but this is a bit impossible to do with not that much people, admins would get spammed on pm with "OMGzz change my skin!" "Chage mine", "No change mine!" and on and on...
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 am

we should make this mission instead,and CJ can record the video,and we put on youtube,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbURcBm5Erg
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

ye it would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home in the Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home in the Hills   Home in the Hills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home in the Hills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: