West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky

Go down 
+13
OLD_SCHOOL
Kat
Big_Jayh
Rocce
Strike
[AFK]Lil Dan
Micklo
Keelo
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Herbalist
quixxx
►Randy◄
Jacky
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Empty
PostSubject: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 pm

What's your In-Game name?: Jacky
What were your previous name's/accounts and/or Gang/Faction's?: LSPD -> CRASH
What's the name of the Gang/Faction your Applying to be Leader of?: Russian Mafia
If you are in the Gang/Faction, how long are you in it?: N/A
If you are in the Gang/Faction, what's your rank in it?: N/A
Is this Gang/Faction active or in-active?: in-active I think
Why do you want to lead it?: I want to try new ways to roleplay. I've mostly roleplayed as a cop. But I want to try something new, like Russian mafia. I'm not "guru" of RM knowledge, but I will do my best.
Do you have any members, ready to make Official members if your App. gets Accepted?: Gary, hopefully
Any other comments?:N/A
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 pm

EDIT: Neutral. I just remembered when you passed through Grove or Seville you just went to troll around saying sum stupid /b shit, sorry Neutral

Last edited by DarkRandy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

-1 Ganghop, and to many bad experience with you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Herbalist
Known Player
Known Player
Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 pm

1+.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Lance wrote:
Listen to da man lol.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm NEUTRAL,Jacky you'r a good RP'er but you always goes /b with Anything,bro.

Last time you rp'ed with SBF,You came cause someone called 911,you was still in the car ( Not even started RP ) and you said in /b I HATE SBF.
And you continued sayin' stupid shit in /b.

But if we ignore that,you've good RP skill.

But there's a diffrence between be a simple 5-0 and controll a whole Mafia,whatever.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 am

They'res alot of people making leading apply's but then they leave afther some weeks becasue they're bored and no one seems to roleplay with them.I think there should be a rule about ganghopping but, anyways .. i'll give you a shot man i hope this dosen't die becasue i'm a big fan of mafia movies and they inspired me to roleplay them back then. +1
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 am

DarkRandy wrote:
EDIT: Neutral. I just remembered when you passed through Grove or Seville you just went to troll around saying sum stupid /b shit, sorry Neutral
Lance wrote:
Keelo wrote:
I'm NEUTRAL,Jacky you'r a good RP'er but you always goes /b with Anything,bro.

Last time you rp'ed with SBF,You came cause someone called 911,you was still in the car ( Not even started RP ) and you said in /b I HATE SBF.
And you continued sayin' stupid shit in /b.

But if we ignore that,you've good RP skill.

But there's a diffrence between be a simple 5-0 and controll a whole Mafia,whatever.

trolling
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am

There's rule bout ganghop for leaders of the gangs

read gang leadership aplication rules

EDIT: Jacky, leadership is serious thing, ur trolling just gets u more far than you are now from the spot.
Back to top Go down
Strike
Legend
Legend
Strike

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

+1 From me you get my young padawan. I know this looks a bit strange since i already voted for David but im pretty much undecided. You both are good Rpers and deserve that chance tho you are more active than David, but you also like to troll and cause drama. So for me its a tie.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 am

Strike wrote:
+1 From me you get my young padawan. I know this looks a bit strange since i already voted for David but im pretty much undecided. You both are good Rpers and deserve that chance tho you are more active than David, but you also like to troll and cause drama. So for me its a tie.
It's coo' lol
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 am

+1 You got my vote cuz' i don't like factions without leader, and BTW the Russian Mafia as a lot of good things to do...Like kidnapping, blackmailing and all that non-sense
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

1- unloyal sry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
MrEminemFan
WCL Player
WCL Player
MrEminemFan

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:28 pm

-1 No comment
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEminemFan4Ever?feature=mhee
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Most of you guys just refuse cuz' he's a cop, but he RP's good...
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:51 pm

I dont see the connection between him being a cop and them giving him a -1,explain please.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

B#LL€T-{SBF}- wrote:
Most of you guys just refuse cuz' he's a cop, but he RP's good...

I don't know him or his RP thats why i voted -1 I think David can do a better job.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Neutral.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:05 pm

NOTE: From now on ONLY ADMIN AND CURRENT GANG LEADERS VOTES COUNT, regular players can only post their pro's and con's..

Reason: I see people give + and - that depends on either their friendship relations or they just give - or + without even knowing the player.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Old, Locked & Bined
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky   [Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Russian Mafia - Leader App.] Jacky
Page 1 of 1