West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hyperventilation

Go down 
+3
U.N. Owen
RollingStone
Yepperson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:03 pm

I've been and still am suffering from a chronic hyperventilation. I feel lightheaded and get panic attacks daily since one month. It influences my life socially and I can't go to school because of this. Would like to know if any of you have ever experienced hyperventilation.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm

I have had panic attacks a LOT. Also shizophrenic panic attacks. Dont have it anymore. Do you smoke/drink or do drugs? This is a serious question.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 pm

No, I've got other medical issues.
Back to top Go down
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:12 pm

I smoke 4/5 cigarettes a day.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Scott wrote:

Quit that. I dont know if it was the thing that helped me,but since i quitted smoking/drinking and doing mdma,ritaline,pot/hash i never had that issue again. Yet i still drink alcohol,but its only an evening-beer. Also do it for your health and money man. Your body will be thankful to you.
Back to top Go down
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 pm

-|Queenie|- wrote:
Scott wrote:

Quit that. I dont know if it was the thing that helped me,but since i quitted smoking/drinking and doing mdma,ritaline,pot/hash i never had that issue again. Yet i still drink alcohol,but its only an evening-beer. Also do it for your health and money man. Your  body will be thankful to you.
smoking relaxes and makes me forget about things (not talking about cannabis). but i guess i'll have to find something else that chills me out instead of smoking cigarettes. thanks for your advice hehe.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Scott wrote:

smoking relaxes and makes me forget about things (not talking about cannabis). but i guess i'll have to find something else that chills me out instead of smoking cigarettes. thanks for your advice hehe.

I started programming 24/7, hah.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman
Highwayman

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Man, that sounds fucked up. I have depression and I'd rather have that then any form of anxiety or hyperventilation issue. Not in a rude way, I just - you know what I mean. Razz

What do you do to deal with it btw?
Back to top Go down
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:39 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Man, that sounds fucked up. I have depression and I'd rather have that then any form of anxiety or hyperventilation issue. Not in a rude way, I just - you know what I mean. Razz

I also have a depression. I can't do anything about it. fuck-my-life
Back to top Go down
Highwayman
Highwayman

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

Damn man, I'm sorry. I hope it gets better.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

Same here,had/have depressions. Also thought about suicide a few times. It can also come from that...maybe talk with your parents or a person youre close with. It feels good and maybe he/she can help. It might be a phase. Since i see,youre 14 years old wich means youre in puberty. Most of that starts with it and ends after it. So keep looking upwards not downwards Wink
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm

Here's a secret, I don't suffer with "hyperventilation" though i do have a somewhat "mild" form of asthma, as i was diagnosed with when i was 5. It effects me so much to the extent that i can't even laugh without coughing so hard i'd throw up. Maybe that's one reason i take the form online you all know me so well for. But i don't let it get me down y'know, I was born with it, i gotta live with it. I sometimes make a joke about it that if i'm doing particularly well in anything that day, i just say my asthma wasn't so bad that day and i could use 100% of my power *cf*
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Aye, you should quit smoking cigarettes or anything of sorts, hyperventilation is a lung problem and the way you describe it, the symptoms show that it's somewhat advanced and you've reached a stage known as respiratory alkalosis (sry if not the right medical term in English).Normally hyperventilation is not that much of a serious issue, but when your lungs cannot cope with it, then it's getting to the advanced stage I mentioned above.You should seriously consider quitting smoking, and any activity that can further damage your lungs.Take this advice coming from a med student if it gives any more credibility to my words, but overall smoking is a problem and should be avoided at all costs in your case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:03 pm

-|Queenie|- wrote:
Scott wrote:
Highwayman wrote:

Same here,had/have depressions. Also thought about suicide a few times. It can also come from that...maybe talk with your parents or a person youre close with. It feels good and maybe he/she can help. It might be a phase. Since i see,youre 14 years old wich means youre in puberty. Most of that starts with it and ends after it. So keep looking upwards not downwards Wink

thanks man. i've made an appointment with the doctor and hopefully he can referral me to a psychiatrist. my life is a disaster at this moment, mostly because of school. i also have suicidal thoughts since yesterday. i really need some help asap because i don't want to lose control over myself and kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman
Highwayman

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 11:19 am

If you kill yourself I'll beat the shit out of you.
Back to top Go down
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 pm

just like in your avatar? haha
Back to top Go down
Cotax
Cotax

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Scott wrote:
just like in your avatar?

LOL
Back to top Go down
keesiejonas
keesiejonas

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Yepperson wrote:
Scott wrote:

I started programming 24/7, hah.

i stopped scripting a while ago, so i might pick that up again, thanks hehe. also I quit smoking cigarettes two days ago and it seems like the hyperventilations and the panic attacks are gone. I still feel a bit gloomy but i can deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyperventilation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyperventilation    Hyperventilation  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyperventilation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: