West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
+33
ThaBomb
Kat
Shizo
Rick
Weedie
Lowride
Saucedo
Smokey
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Nyne
Rashid
gundus
Pacukas
peanutt
Wh1t3
JamieDoughill
Loc
DoughBoy
DaParasite
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Tempah & DLoc
Negan
Rhyme
jayke
nightmare
Micklo
Yepperson
Dopeman
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Inactivity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 am

Forum will of course stay. This is a huge source for our past pictures and galleries, It will be great to check them out from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:14 pm

I guess it's the beginning of the end
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Is it still worth for me to put an effort if we're already planning ahead? I doubt it.
I will still continue with developing the script, on my own tempo (which is probably known as slow by most) and perhaps, a new sequel will arrive like WCL is one on SLS? Who knows. Since 2012 till now, I had a good time of learning, experience and fun. It's a chapter that I will tell later in my life.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Belgica wrote:
Is it still worth for me to put an effort if we're already planning ahead? I doubt it.
I will still continue with developing the script, on my own tempo (which is probably known as slow by most) and perhaps, a new sequel will arrive like WCL is one on SLS? Who knows. Since 2012 till now, I had a good time of learning, experience and fun. It's a chapter that I will tell later in my life.
You should but I honestly doubt it since WCL was developed with old members whom still wished to play. If or let's be honest when wcl shuts down I will be happy to join in in any new project that will come after it so I'll be checking my pms daily on forums so if you will be doing one of those hit me up.
For WCL it has been a great run I'd like to thank anyone whom developed played or moderated this, we have and had a great community and still with a short spand reached a quality server.
If I should wonder what went wrong I would say life did it's an end of an era people are far more mobile and spend less time on their computer not to mention the great GTA V which will soon kill (sad to say) SAMP.
Will miss all of you even the most annoying players.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:24 am

Peace wcl-rp. I've always loved playing on this server.
WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 am

I really would love to have this forum open though. Unlike Aftermath RPG where I wanted to relive my past as [GSF]Casper.
Back to top Go down
Rashid
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Rashid

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 am

Had great time here. Hope there's another same or different project by the same community in the future.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

u needa make
West Coast Life Chill Place
where community members just come and its like a freeroam server since theres no rp anyway rite nao might aswell have some fun
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 pm

The amount of sub servers we've had since SLS, this is the only one where I believe it's the end, it's saddening but you cannot deny that this server had quite the run.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Well I'm glad WCL was a fun spot for a lot of people, and I'm glad it had this kind of a run, 3 years online was amazing. And there will be only good memories to remember.

However, I think Jefferson might start something of his own.

There is 1 more week remaining to change the situation, (I doubt something will change) but I see that people are already saying all the "it was good" lines. I guess it's the end.

It was nice knowing you fellas, who knows we might meet again.

I will keep the forums online but I will most likely lock them up(no new posts, they will remain just as a gallery) To prevent spam by some assholes that might be bored. Not now, but on 1.10

Owen can take down the host whenever he wants.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:22 pm

EDIT: Too bad you're gonna' lock the forums, though. Would be nice if there was at least one topic open.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:44 pm

WCL-RP is my first RP server. I really enjoyed here especially the first time i joined it in 2012 and i have many good moments here, never regret to play here despite i wasn't active lately. Sad that it will be down. Big up to Compton and Owen, they did their best for the players. WCL Hand

Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Ending this with a classic jam from the game.

Want to send a big thanks to the following lads: Micklo, Peanutt, Compton, Dopeman, Rick, Parasite, Doughboy, Jefferson, Bull, Weedie, White, Rocce, the admins, the donators and a few other people. A heck of a fun ride.
WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:15 pm

I might leave a few sections unlocked for chat.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Compton wrote:

However, I think Jefferson might start something of his own.

That's right. People interested in joining may always contact me via here or via Skype.
If WCL improves within this week, I will stop the project, if not, I will continue it.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:27 pm

It's sad to see this go, I remember back then when I started, seeing Compton logging in alongside Wh1t3 on RHB, and almost shooting me down for being a total nonsense about families v Ballas.
It was a great run alongside anyone, if I could've done any better to help, I would, it's just that SAMP fades away after sometime, but we'll never be forgotten, I've made a lot of friendships here.
rip wcl <3

My thumbs up and wishing luck in life to everyone reading this, but in special to:
Compton - For being a good friend and creating the server.
White - one of the closest guys here to me, will not forget you.
Meebo - <3
Jefferson - for helping us.
Slick - for helping me with everything I did in my WCL carreer since we began talking.
Peanutt - I can't say anything about this guy, I just <3
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:29 pm

now that u got everyones attention u can open the server up again, compton
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Not even closed yet but it's still 0/35
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:23 pm

NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sad

I know im not the one to say anything but this server is the reason for my love and passion for roleplaying. Sad
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 am

This saddens me greatly, West Coast Life Roleplay has always been apart of my heart.
I will absolutely never forget my times I had here, thank you all for sharing memorable times with one another.

I love each and everyone of you in a unique way, you have been apart of me during my beginning and my last times here. 

I will never forget you West Coast Life, there's a spot inside my heart that holds the whole community there.

God Bless;
Smokey

P.S. I want to throw this amazing song that takes me back to my first days here.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:16 am

Compton should shut down this server for 2 months and open it back again, and maybe the server will be active again.Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:49 am

KILLA-TOO-RAW wrote:
Compton should shut down this server for 2 months and open it back again, and maybe the server will be active again.Just saying Smile
Even if this was the case, I won't return to provide hosting. I'm sorry to say this, but i've already decided that when WCL eventually closes it's doors for the final time, I'll be leaving this community for good as well as effectively "retiring" from server management. Completely relinquishing my admin/staff position and privileges.

According to what's going on in this Topic however, It seems that Bible is gonna pick up the pieces and try something new in San Fierro. I'm having nothing to do with it though, so best of luck to him.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:25 am

Smokey wrote:
This saddens me greatly, West Coast Life Roleplay has always been apart of my heart.
I will absolutely never forget my times I had here, thank you all for sharing memorable times with one another.

I love each and everyone of you in a unique way, you have been apart of me during my beginning and my last times here. 

I will never forget you West Coast Life, there's a spot inside my heart that holds the whole community there.

God Bless;
Smokey

P.S. I want to throw this amazing song that takes me back to my first days here.
I remember this song,when i first came up to WCL lol.

This community was the best in my life i learn alot of things!.
Thanks to the community!.
WCL well not be forgotten.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 am

Slick wrote:

Ending this with a classic jam from the game.

WCL Hand

Love yall. If anyone wanna keep in touch my skype is kane_wilson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next