West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Inactivity

Go down 
+33
ThaBomb
Kat
Shizo
Rick
Weedie
Lowride
Saucedo
Smokey
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Nyne
Rashid
gundus
Pacukas
peanutt
Wh1t3
JamieDoughill
Loc
DoughBoy
DaParasite
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Tempah & DLoc
Negan
Rhyme
jayke
nightmare
Micklo
Yepperson
Dopeman
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Inactivity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 am

Well, not to cause any drama but I have been wandering on WCL for a couple of minutes now and all the memories are flashing through my mind. My first day in May/June, 2012 with Black as the Co-Chief of the PD leading CRASH. We used to drive around the city, talking, planning some kind of plot and kicking some trouble at the local gangs in Las Collinas. My short leading period of VLA with Black, when he first left the server while I was here. The fun trainings with all my members and cadets, the endless videos we tried to shoot with the whole community. The many chases and arrests, the endless patrols that often were boring but at the end: I learned a lot here. I had the chance to improve my English and social skills while playing WCL and I'm very grateful for that.

Thank you Compton, White and Lil_Dan, Rick and Mark_Niko for this awesome project and thank you Owen for picking up WCL when White couldn't host anymore. Thank you to WCL for giving me the motivation to learn how to script. Thank you to all the administrators, past administrators, past helpers and past scripters for developing this server. Thank you all the players, banned or not, for giving me a great experience. Thank you PD, Vagos, GSF, OGF, ESB, TDB, TDF, IM, AM, FYB, RHB, KTB, MC, VBF, LPF,... - members for giving me some unforgettable RP scenes. I can say that I have build my future while playing West Coast Life and I have great memories that I can carry through my life. Thank you, everyone!

WCL Hand You will not be forgotten!

Last edited by Belgica on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Had a lot of fun when I played here. Three years is a very long time to keep a project like this steadily running. I'm happy that at some point I was part of it. Compton always put in a lot of effort into everything he did for the server. I guess Owen also deserves his props, because he didn't go MIA and hung around until the very end.

I doubt I'll be keeping contact with most of the people from the server, but I'll always look back to the times I spent playing here and I'll never forget them. I'm still kicking around and role playing on SAMP. Maybe someone will run into me one day, but I doubt it.

Peace and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 am

Thanks for sharing this Rick, tried my best. Sad that you decided to leave way before this day, but it's your decision and I also appreciate the help that you offered me back in the days with WCL (This server dies with your name in the credits *cf*)

Who knows, we might end up roleplaying together once again..

And ye, surely without Owen, I don't know for how long we would of been up, so thanks for keeping us up Wink

-Larry Kollay blunt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 am

Yeah I echo a lot of what other people have said, only regret was in the latter year or so I was pretty much left but tried to come back several times. Wish everyone luck and all that jazz, good luck to bible with his project, I doubt I'll see it but I may see what it's like. Not sure how many I'll keep in touch with, prolly the ones who have my MSN
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:29 am

As many know compton and I got a long history. Ironicaly I helped him way back in the day when our paths first crossed on SOLS in the days where b64 was still around. After sls/aftermath i took a long break and returned to a developed server Compton greeted me with open hands along with Dan Rick and Mark I was happy to see Owen a part of the project aswell as he was on sls I was keen to join the vived commuinty and over the last 2.5 years playing I think i left my mark here. Most of you are unaware of how much these 5 men have done. If it werent for compton collecting the group this would have never existed nor without Owen's financial support even during times he was having deep personal problems. Rick Dan and Mark have set the standard for professional adminship and without them this project might havn't lived so long endless tutrials are deep strong and well informed not to mention all have set a model in leadership professionalizim in RP and creativness to depths that can't be imagined.
Without Dan SBF wouldnt have the name it had as a big strong gang. Without mark and Rick MC wouldnt have existed at all and if you play here long enough you know how big, strong and entertaining it was. Furthermore without these five I might not have sticked so long. More thank yous are to White who paid for the first host and even if you have diffrent opinions on him you should know that along with all original admins and players he gave his heart to make this project so big. Meebo is another example of prime leadership and RP and at his time a great leader always made me feel wanted and players enjoyed having him around. Another huge thank you is to Caspers who's GFX work along wcl was great not to mention his prime work in DP. DoughBoy is an great example for us all on loyality professionlizim and adminship his days in VLA will never be forgotten his current forum tags are amazing and he is one of the most talnted GFX makers I know. Rocce at his prime was no diffrent and to this day carrys players with him wherever he goes. A great and special thanks goes to Slick. If you never were apart of any of Slick's gangs and concepts you have missed a lot. I would wuit any gang to be in a project with such an amazing and talented guy I have done it a few times and even lead to get him
On board with me. I would like to thank Jefferson who brought PD to the big leagues after the bug void left by rick's leaving he learned to script and spent every minute to perfect a script for us all to enjoy let's not forget he brings us the next project and he a pleasent guy not to mention so professional and serious. Smokey and Rhyme to me will always be together and I cant imagine a wcl without TDB what you guys did was amazing a gang which is a set that throught its existance always had members and also many new ones whom developed thanks to you taking them
Under your wing. Our shemale crew Katie and Kimberly great guys and fun RPers, loyal and funny. Old School where to begin wow if you know oldie and you probably do he's one of the funniest guys here and if you were lucky you saw him rping at his prime and enjoyed a great RPer who honestly reminds me of Rick in the RP style and if you saw them you know what I'm talking about
All of the above to me will be legends of this server for decades to come.
My last personal thank you is to Bull, I remember him at the begining biy was he an handful but he proved people change and regardless to what happened in the end he brought me so faith in kids.
If you were not mentioned personally I am sorry but I had a great time with each and every one who played on wcl you guys rock honestly and even if you think I hate you I don't. I hope I left a positive memory for you and if not I'm sorry.
For maybe the last time I am DaParasite peace WCL have a graat day
P.S: Rick if you're reading this far you better stay in touch otherwise I'll get on Strike motorcycle and whoop your ass I saw your tumblr I kniw what kind of kinky shit you're up to.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 am

It's official then. Unless there's a disparity amongst what's remaining of the community, I will officially terminate the server and end it's hosting at 6am on the 1st of October and after a backup of the server files has been done, Will make my final topic/post on this forum and i will be resigning immediately afterwards. I suggest we try our utmost to make one last get together on the server in the next three days: Not in an attempt to save WCL, but to wave goodbye to an era that had a hell of a run. I sadly won't be able to attend at all due to internet issues at the moment, But do make the most of the next 72 hours while you still can.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:08 am

Here i'd like to apologize for everythin ive done wrong, for every moment i pissed DaPara, Compton and Meebo off. Im really sorry guys, no hard feelings ehh? I miss the times when i was annoying the shit out of Kompot for maps and all that. Or being a bitch when Lil Dan was CKed, but you have to admit, CKing Lil Dan was a bitch move... Assholes <333
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:23 pm

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
Or being a bitch when Lil Dan was CKed, but you have to admit, CKing Lil Dan was a bitch move... Assholes <333

And for that.. I have a video...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/webdesign-en-7afbfff9bfc5343260f4048cea0f4bd5.html
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Ahhh cmooon!
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Will we have a custom script on the last day the same one we use for Christmas and things?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Ain't nobody got time for that oldie, just the WCL original Smile
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:03 pm

The ship is fucking sinking and he wants to celebrate christmass. Twat.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

It's christmas time there's no need to be afraid
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm

I apologize for leaving and not being inactive when I should.
LOVE YOU ALL <3
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Peace out. Was cool to play with yall. Have a great life.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Damn... And when Kat checks the forums, he founds this.
Good luck to everyone then and good-bye !
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Tonight is the night when WCL gets shut down. As in for the forums, as yall can see, I left only 1 section opened, in case someone will want to write something here in a few years/months. But this forum will stay up as a "museum" full of our "art".

Might see some of yall on Jefferson's new project, which can be found here: http://golden-state.forumotion.com/

R.I.P WCL
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Love you all

RIP WCL
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 pm

I had great times and I'll sure start my new project with all these memories.
Rest In Peace, West Coast Life. WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Remembering famous WCLers' quotes:

"In before Yari takes over WCL. Scumbag Yari.."     (Compton, 2014)
"DoughBoy, dont gimme dat cheese. Dont gimme that sir, you're more inactive that I am."    (DyiPi, 2014)
"The script will be over soon, wait up! **2 monhs l8er** Just a lil more.."    (Jefferson, 2014)
"Well, rest in peace west coast life, rip rip rip rip"    (Compton, 2014)
"F*ck WCL, let's go play warface, cmoooon!"   (DoughBoy, 2014)
"Get off my ass doughboy!"   (Compton, 2014)
"West Coast Life is love, WCL is life."   (Admin team, 2013-14)

and whole lotta more..

Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:12 am

Here, have this army of Scumbag Dans, because one Dan is not enough.

scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan scumbag dan
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 am

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING WEST COAST, I LOVE YOU. but you neva gonna love me.
WCL Hand R.I.P WEST COAST LIFE!WCL Hand  
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:57 am

R.I.P WEST C0AST LIFE RP WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:23 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:25 pm

I know I wasn't so active last days.But I will really miss this server and every momments on it.Well GL.
WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity   Inactivity - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next