West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

report on some marcuz guy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

report on some marcuz guy Empty
PostSubject: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 am

Your server name: [DP]Glenn

When did this happen (date, time)?:4/13/2014, 9:06 AM.

Who are you reporting?:Marcuz

What are you reporting this person for?:Copying my name, I know this is an guy from server, and he was also DM'ing me. This is probably person that wants to troll me, familiar RP could be Tuck/Wayne, I don't know I don't wanna blame nobody, just check his IP please.

Evidence:report on some marcuz guy Sa-mp-006

Additional information: I was testing out my colt mod, when dis guy arrived, so he already knew location of [DP] spawn and came there with an sultan starting to abuse /mp. I tryed to RP with him but he just ''RPed'' shooting me in my leg for no reason? that some RP, and yh I was using small letters my caps lock is getting bugged sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 am

1 off all I just wake up, second off all don't blame me ok, cause I don't know who this guy is?
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 am

im not nigga, im just sayin' it might be you or that tuck guy.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am

Lol how can I be, I said that I wake up and going to my PC to check some things.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 am

alright, we understand, you dont need to repeat yourself.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:41 am

Okay, about copying your name.. Marcuz / Marcus, I see the difference. Then if he really showed
in DP gang house and asked you about drug dealing, afterwards shoot you in the leg, he probably "sold" you a bullet. That's totaly MG and troll, he should be punished.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 am

some admens please look at his IP, or /aka someone. i said i aint drug dealing as u can see, i asked him to sold me a bullet, and he just started to DM me, I don't get that as /me shoots his leg with no reason.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 am

I'll check If it's a regular player in game, but I doubt it that he'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 am

in the future, if someone does offer to actually sell you guns as PD, decline as it is against server rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:00 pm

No need to blame anyone without evidence.

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: report on some marcuz guy   report on some marcuz guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

report on some marcuz guy
Page 1 of 1