SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Sat May 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Buhinc wrote:
Um Sosa, and Streetz I was missing you a bit Razz

Streetz logged in right after you logged out. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lemmy
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 11
Location : Wonderland 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 am

sry had a fishing week with friends...we were fishing the hole days from mid day to night for codfish,plaice and seatrouts.Schoolweek starts tomorrow,so i can be active again
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Sun May 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Quote :
CONGRATULATIONS SPRITE!
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Sun May 04, 2014 8:16 pm

I suggest everyone that is RPing with us to register on our private forum with IG name (without tag).

http://brookscrew.freeforums.org/index.php
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm

As Dopeman mentioned, congratulations Sprite, keep it like this Smile
I want (if possible) bit more activity from Joey, Sosa, Tuck - In other case inform us what's up with you.

Also register on forum that Dopeman made it will be useful for info we need to share.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Mon May 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Whats up doe?Going to download original SA from Steam so I might come today.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 975
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Mon May 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Buhinc wrote:
As Dopeman mentioned, congratulations Sprite, keep it like this Smile
I want (if possible) bit more activity from Joey, Sosa, Tuck - In other case inform us what's up with you.

Also register on forum that Dopeman made it will be useful for info we need to share.
Thanks buhinc i will keep my loyalty and activity Smile,ill do my best
PS:Dopeman is [VLA]Dopeman on forum smt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Mon May 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Tuck wrote:
Whats up doe?Going to download original SA from Steam so I might come today.

it was about time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
avatar

Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Mon May 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Twenty minutes left for downloading.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 4:41 pm

EDIT: I will try to get over this with my time and bring this bit more far - will be semi active


Last edited by Buhinc on Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Negan
Known Player
Known Player
avatar

Posts : 138
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Daryl wrote:

xDD

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 7:39 pm

The only thing I can make is to be semi active leader, but is there any point of this?... I think bit more before I will say to cpt to remove me from list
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
avatar

Posts : 727

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Wed May 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Ahh, too bad Buhinc.

I hope you stay here at least as an official member.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 975
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 am

Damn buhinc we will miss ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 7:57 am

Hold your horses guys until I will leave for 100% I will be still leading this but I'm thinking in that way..
Back to top Go down
Lil Jonathan
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 8:00 am

Still here, can't find free time to play with you,Buhinc, I got school, final exams for me and I'm reading alot, I just found a free time to reply in your faction topic, we'll be in touch, see you.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 am

Lil Jonathan wrote:
Still here, can't find free time to play with you,Buhinc, I got school, final exams for me and I'm reading alot, I just found a free time to reply in your faction topic, we'll be in touch, see you.

Sure take your time and as i said i will stay as leader for a bit more i just need to get over this May
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior


Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Bull, my opinion might not matters but I have a suggestion for you; why don't you see if anyone else, who you know can take this far, is interested in leading [DP]? If nobody good enough is interested in leading this, then you should be a semi-active leader. I know for a fact that a faction with a semi-active leader is better than a faction without leader. So, in my honest opinion, the best you can do is allow people to apply for DP but 'till someone does so, you should remain the leader. Hi, by the way. :3
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 3:14 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Bull, my opinion might not matters but I have a suggestion for you; why don't you see if anyone else, who you know can take this far, is interested in leading [DP]? If nobody good enough is interested in leading this, then you should be a semi-active leader. I know for a fact that a faction with a semi-active leader is better than a faction without leader. So, in my honest opinion, the best you can do is allow people to apply for DP but 'till someone does so, you should remain the leader. Hi, by the way. :3

Well I agree with that for sure, but I will wait till end of May, then I will decide.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 975
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Thu May 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Sure,dont forget about my drugs manye  hlone laugh 
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Mark/Joey
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 7
Age : 17
Location : Pula,Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Fri May 09, 2014 1:53 pm

With all respect,but nobody is active and i'm bored to play alone...I always come ig when i see DP member..And buh what do you think? When you will be able to come back and play? :/
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Joey/Mark wrote:
With all respect,but nobody is active and i'm bored to play alone...I always come ig when i see DP member..And buh what do you think? When you will be able to come back and play? :/

If you can't make RP on your own why do you even play?
Back to top Go down
Chuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 975
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 pm

Word.

There is a one thing that people cant come in game want to know?

1.In real life issue.
2.Gta problems.
3.Family Problems.

Anyway im not able to come in game,im in my cousins house'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   Fri May 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Chuck wrote:
Word.

There is a one thing that people cant come in game want to know?

1.In real life issue.
2.Gta problems.
3.Family Problems.

Anyway im not able to come in game,im in my cousins house'.

One thing? You stated three of them (+1 if I count your excuse) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion   

Back to top Go down
 
Hepburn Heights Crew - Disscusion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sri Lanka ship supply service business growing: GAC
» Expo Rail continues to redefine Sri Lankan train travel in style
» WATCH: DONALD TRUMP RALLY IN STERLING HEIGHTS, MI LIVE STREAM coverage at 6:00 PM ET.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: